• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Ebonknight01

1. Ebonknight01

Spire Master Interviews with Maximum Effort (Combined Thread)

The Ebon Knight Audiobook is OUT! Hi all, for those of you waiting for it, the wait is over! You can find "The Ebon Knight" on Amazon/Audible right now (either go to my Amazon listing or go straight to audible and search for it). For those of you with iTunes, Spotify, etc. the audiobook will be...
  2. Ebonknight01

The Dark Witch is LIVE on 12/22! Hi all, subject line says it all. I hope everyone who already purchased the EBOOK enjoys it! PLEASE, at this time ONLY buy the EBOOK! I am almost certain that the PAPERBACK accidentally had an OLDER VERSION uploaded. I can't confirm until launch. The good news...
  3. Ebonknight01

@Myne yes, please do leave me a review on amazon (and good reads if you are a member) I would really appreciate it. @Silver Lady, I assume you are the reviewer who mentioned she read 158 books this year!? If that's you and "The Ebon Knight" was one of the best books you read of those 158 I am...
  4. Ebonknight01

Anyone that is reading the book, I hope you are enjoying it! If you like it, please review it on Amazon (and/or Good Reads). Thank you!
  5. Ebonknight01

Yeah, I get that a lot. ;) One of the more famous pleas for help I ever got was back when I was going by the name Obi-wan Kenobi, it was a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... So, Maximum Effort has a couple of petable alligators called "Fred" and "Loki", take them with you next time...
  6. Ebonknight01

@Lady Dastardly Thank you! :) (GREAT name by the way!)
  7. Ebonknight01

Book one is Live! Thank you to all who commented both privately and in public, I appreciate you all! Search "The Ebon Knight" on Amazon to find the book! If you liked it, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE review it on Amazon and/or Good Reads. And if you REALLY liked it, Book two in the series (called...
  8. Ebonknight01

Thank you! There seems to be a lot of interest in the book, actually. I have 889 people who tagged it on good reads as a "want to read" and over 700 of them also put the book on their shelf. Here's a picture I took earlier when it was at 824 "want to read"s. I have no clue how many will actually...
  9. Ebonknight01

...And I won this from Readers' Favorite this morning! I can start using it on all my advertising moving forward. I have several other editor reviews, bloggers reviews, etc. I am waiting on...but it was nice to win this seal before the launch. An excerpt: Wood weaves a story filled with...
  10. Ebonknight01

@Rainbow Thanks Rainbow, you really helped through the process with your analysis chapter by chapter. I appreciate you telling everyone how you felt about the books (and I'll send you a fiver in the mail... our evil plan worked!! hahaha...err, nevermind) /wink /wink /nudge /nudge @Silver Lady...
  11. Ebonknight01

@Smooper well I did write a short story too... it's on my website. =) In all honesty, I was shocked by how fast I wrote them...and these are NOT short books either. The first one is over 400 pages, the second over 300, and the third should be over 400 again. My poor fingers....
  12. Ebonknight01

Just when you thought it was safe to return to the forums, I have returned too... like a bad penny. (How could a penny be bad, really? I never understood that saying and I'm much too lazy to look it up. Hey, don't judge! Thats like, ten seconds, I'll never get back!) Anyways, I have a very...
  13. Ebonknight01

78 Gold Spire weeks in a row & 19 chests a week!? Boom! (Maximum Effort is Recruiting)

And we just did 19 chests again! Wow, who would have thought the developers could party like that? eh? (Our unique and completely real tavern at the top of the Spire ran out of liquor even!) True story. :cool:
  14. Ebonknight01

Week 23: Childe Nonymouse to the Spire of Eternity Came and sliced and diced her way up to the top - three different ways! Literally. My real life interview with this Spire Master was tough because for the first time this was more of a group beatdown...err...discussion, than a one on one talk. I...