• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

ed1960's latest activity

• ed1960
    ed1960 replied to the thread City Event Building Rewards.
    Thank you for the clarification, and yes the Pilgrim manor set, I have 3 makes 86K total of each T1 approx every day in ch 16. Ed
  • ed1960
    ed1960 replied to the thread Blueprints.
    Umm you can get Blueprints from this event too, and prior ones as well. Ed
  • ed1960
    ed1960 reacted to Myne's post in the thread City Event Building Rewards with Like Like.
    We request a temporary hiatus on building rewards that generate 3rd tier goods. Instead, we request that the rewards the event buildings...
  • ed1960
    ed1960 replied to the thread City Event Building Rewards.
    Most of the Bldgs I have were secured after chapter 6 and only a couple give out T2 goods and until the Pilgrim set it has been mostly...
  • ed1960
    ed1960 replied to the thread Be Carefull.
    Doesnt it
  • ed1960
    Hey Mucks, you are making an assumption that Brin had facts, and he admits he only has hearsay and since only INNO knows what happened...
  • ed1960
    You are inconsistent in your argument, which statement is the truth? Never mind, it does not matter, you don't like the new tech tree...
  • ed1960
    And I have played since 2017 and have built many cities and been offered starter packs including MR, MR, Troop,and Timer instants and...
  • ed1960
    ed1960 reacted to Alram's post in the thread Be Carefull with Like Like.
    I'm sorry! I edited while you posted. I agree that this whole thing was a bit of a mess. *I try not to edit in the middle of convos.
  • ed1960
    ed1960 reacted to Mykan's post in the thread Be Carefull with Like Like.
    Sadly if the arch had kept the fellowship and rejoined people they could have submitted a ticket to try and get your original name back...
  • ed1960
    ed1960 reacted to Enevhar Aldarion's post in the thread Be Carefull with Like Like.
    Which is why I still think the AM was behind all of this. Why give all that up and join the brand-new fellowship that "stole" your name...
  • ed1960
    LOL
  • ed1960
    Grape Kool-Ade ringing anyone else's bell?
  • ed1960
    @ed1960 Right? But some people like high drama. Perhaps they can keep it in-house in the future since they are all ok with it.
  • ed1960