• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by ed1960

1. ed1960

City Event Building Rewards

Thank you for the clarification, and yes the Pilgrim manor set, I have 3 makes 86K total of each T1 approx every day in ch 16. Ed
  2. ed1960

Blueprints

Umm you can get Blueprints from this event too, and prior ones as well. Ed
  3. ed1960

City Event Building Rewards

Most of the Bldgs I have were secured after chapter 6 and only a couple give out T2 goods and until the Pilgrim set it has been mostly T3 goods and above in evolving and event bldgs. The big exception is the Gingerbread Mansion and glad I got 2 of them. Ed
  4. ed1960

Be Carefull

Doesnt it
  5. ed1960

Be Carefull

Hey Mucks, you are making an assumption that Brin had facts, and he admits he only has hearsay and since only INNO knows what happened and when. but the AM joins the new FS with the same name as old one looks more like a flush of the old and start a new. Just my opinion Ed
  6. ed1960

Discussion Chapter 1-5 Adjustments

You are inconsistent in your argument, which statement is the truth? Never mind, it does not matter, you don't like the new tech tree, that is fine as you are entitled to your opinion on that. There is no point going on discussing this with you now. You should be careful if you do that often on...
  7. ed1960

Discussion Chapter 1-5 Adjustments

And I have played since 2017 and have built many cities and been offered starter packs including MR, MR, Troop,and Timer instants and Expansion packs. All that mean is you were not as lucky as I was and nothing more. Every event they offer specials and discounts, including Diamond bonuses. Ed
  8. ed1960

Be Carefull

LOL
  9. ed1960

Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

10. ed1960

Did I really just win 4 portable restrooms from the Magic Academy chest?

I agree more Ozzy and less Marley Ed
  11. ed1960

Be Carefull

No problem as I understand it can happen. and "bit of a mess" could be an understatement for sure. Ed
  12. ed1960

Be Carefull

Not the point really, when you inflame based on hearsay. Ed
  13. ed1960

Be Carefull

So you named and shamed on hearsay and you cant even be sure what happened, who did it or how it was done. For all you know the AM just tossed everyone and went away. Nice move brin and I am glad your post was edited for content, cause that wasn't cool. I stayed quiet on this but not after...
  14. ed1960

Up to date tournament prep advice

I must assume that the "new sting" will not be "music" to your ears? Ed
  15. ed1960

Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts