• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by efdedd

1. The Phoenix Cult

Thank you for your timely responses. Quest # 57 is T1 non boost, as I'm sure # 66 will be as well. Guess I can chuck my 5 x 24 Hr non boosts away. Hee Hee.
  2. The Phoenix Cult

G'Day Eh? 2 questions. 1, can anyone confirm quests 80,81, & 82. I've seen T1 & T1 boosted goods in different guides. I'm leaning { hoping } towards boosted goods. 2, I've read that when gaining goods, you can put up a trade for the amount of goods required & then take it down & the quest...
  3. Daily Prize Spoilers - Frozen Orc Vortex; Winter Fountain

In today's switch over the Giant's Hand will be available for the Daily. Sunday evening [or day]? will be double drop day.
  4. Failed fellowship adventure event -

Thanks Ashrem. I did read a post from a player that stated he played the FA in his FS of one. Really don't care if I play it again, unless the rewards are worth the time & effort involved.
  5. Failed fellowship adventure event -

I'm in F world. I don't know spreadsheets. As for neighbors, 6-7 visits/ day. Lots of tier 1 boosts, 3 tier 2, 3 tier 3. Just enough. Very few maxed bldgs. 2 AW's, don't care about them. Don't care for culture or population. Which is why I always have room to do what is needed.
  6. Failed fellowship adventure event -

I had been a solo player for 8 months. Never tech locked, sailed through 4 chapters. This FS had been actively pursuing me for that entire time. I only joined to try the FA. I let the FS as a whole know this. I also let them know that I can't stand in-active players. TA - Da, the next...
  7. Failed fellowship adventure event -

I have never nor will ever buy diamonds. I do have some from chapters. I did not use any. I was in this FS for 10 days prior to the start of the event. I gave them 3 warnings, with links, about the event. The AM was the only 1 to look it up. 14hours before the event started. Guess who ended...
  8. Failed fellowship adventure event -

Yes a major blunder. Inno made more $$$ off of this event than they have ever done before. That is why they pushed another one out so quickly ( rashly ). It took me until the final day of FA 1 to realize that peeps where throwing diamonds into the $$$ pit. Houndreds of thousands, just a guess...
  9. Masquerade part II

Hi Everybody. First time posting. Been reading for a year. Thanks to all your insight, tips, heads-ups, quips & quibbles, I am in Feryndral,working on the advanced scout to enter Orcs. Joined a FS 3 days ago after not having been in one, ( started a 1 man FS 1 month ago to try the tourny}...