• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by EiLeNeva

1. EiLeNeva

The Crack Guide to Fighting

I am actually exploring my new practice city, by using my recently repaired PC. I am trying to apply what I learn (from Forum folks) to improve my understanding of all matters Elvenar...and yall are my heroes!
  2. EiLeNeva

The Crack Guide to Fighting

I know I am very simplistic...but: I play on the app...and autofight is all I can do. So early on, I just tapped the opponent's icon to see what his strength was, and then placed my strongest troop right opposite him...Same for all five positions. I sometimes didn't lose any troops...not...
  3. EiLeNeva

Complete May Diamond giveaway

lol...TMI...lol !
  4. EiLeNeva

Other Comments Away Feature

I to totally agree with the use "for emergencies only"... and perhaps providing a "choice button" that loosely defines the emergency issues could sidestep privacy issues. Imposing time limits is reasonable. I'm sure there must be studies, complete with graphics, that compare "Emergency Time...
  5. EiLeNeva

0 trades should only be seen by the FS

I don't believe I've ever seen "sentient goods" trades listed on my tablet (the app?)...but I do see trades listed by star level...and most of the trades I do see, are from people in my immediate Neighborhood, and from my FS members. I am confused by one of the two buttons that isolates...
  6. EiLeNeva

Off to the older thread!
  7. EiLeNeva

Thanks so much...yall are awesome! I won't do anything rash... I'm learning so much from each of you. With all of your experience & help, I know I'll be able to make an informed decision! Good info...Thank you! It's been great to find a game I really enjoy...and find that I am surrounded by...
  8. EiLeNeva

How does one go about starting their own fellowship?
  9. EiLeNeva

Boy...do I agree with that! As a fellowship of one...I could find those like minded fellows over time...and have access to the benefits of being in a FS in the mean time...like opening "perks" to save my individual advances? 《Light Bulb above my head》 Thanks Again...
  10. EiLeNeva

How does one find a good fellowship? This my second fail...
  11. EiLeNeva

I did question why we had no mages or ambassadors in our fellowship (by private message... so AM could be discreet if desired). I was concerned why the FS Perks were not available...but never received an answer. There was someone, with a slightly higher score than I, that answered some...
  12. EiLeNeva

Floats are the new lampions

This thread had me laughing so hard! But, I must say...the Inno folks got it right with the C points...we shall embrace them proudly!
  13. EiLeNeva

Floats are the new lampions

OR: right into the "Gazunder" (anyone from Mississippi here!)
  14. EiLeNeva

Yeah! My "flicking finger" gets tired! But sadly...I rarely find ANY fellowship trades either, whether feeless or starred (sniff sniff). One happy discovery in my game, (with my recent city transplant to Oz)...I have noticed I have a fellowship member in my new neighborhood! Who knew that...