1. Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
    Dismiss Notice
Eleezabella
Last Activity:
Oct 16, 2018 at 8:58 AM

Following 1

Followers 1

Eleezabella

Eleezabella was last seen:
Oct 16, 2018 at 8:58 AM
    1. There are no messages on Eleezabella's profile yet.
  • About

I'm a divorced older lady (we don't tell that #) who hasn't played any kind of games like this for a good 15-20 years and has forgotten more than most. I have a lot of health problems that keep me mainly at home bored out of my skull! I used to enjoy playing these types of games. I've played WoW but I started out on a game that was out way before that. It was around in the late 90's early 2000 but for the life of me I can't remember the name of it. I want to say it started with a U...(scratches head), oh well. I also played alot of D&D back in those days. I like to read, watch a lot of TV ..really big into the supernatural, vampires & werewolves are my favorite but I'm a big comedy gal too. And then there are the days that I try to remember the days when I could ride a horse or go 4 wheeling on ATV's or in a truck. Due to those health issues (and there's too many) I don't remember a whole lot but I decided if anyone out there is nice enough, with a little help I just might find some fun and memories with out spending money cause let's face it most of us doesn't have the money to spend on games. I'm not into big groups, kind of a solo gal but if I can help out I try to and all I ask for in return is a little patience on my end. Well, that's about me in a nut shell but if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask!!

Signature

[​IMG]