• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Elenara

1. Feedback: May Fellowship Adventures

Dear invisible, uncaring, cruel Gods of Elvenar, I play in three worlds, belong to 3 Fellowships, and none of them are participating in the Fellowship Adventure. The peasants are revolting
  2. New Fellowship Adventure Coming May 24th (i.e., tommorrow)

I won't be participating in this fellowship adventure. It's too close to the last one and the devastating population readjustment. I have no space, not enough people to do anything, and severely depleted resources. The prizes are not worth the cost in time and resources and these events decimate...
  3. Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

I have been playing computer games since the debut of Pong. Yes, I'm old and I realize that game developers don't really care what the players think, they just want the money. I understand that, it's business, but I have never played a game where the developers seem so determined to get their...
  4. Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

Bull Pucky! Do you really think we are all that stupid. It was necessary to rebalance because with every event it becomes more difficult to win and the prizes are worth less. The only way to get people to participate in your worthless events was to devalue the old prizes that were actually worth...
  5. Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

This is the lowest, dirtiest trick you have thus far played on your once loyal players. What is it with you people, does it make you crazy when people actually enjoy playing your game? Do you all sit around and say, "Oh dear, they're having too much fun, we have to mess up the game again."...
  6. Join us in our Fellowship Adventures!

Shame on you Inno! The Fellowship Adventure was the one event many of us still enjoyed, but you fixed that didn't you? Is it too much to ask that events be fun, possible to win if you work at it and that the prizes actually be worth winning instead of tired old stuff that may have been nice the...
  7. The Tale of Robert Redbeard

I will not be participating in the Redbeard event. The rewards are not worth the cost in supplies and goods. My cities are still recovering from the last event and trading still has not recovered. Everyone wants scrolls crystal steel and elixir, including me and no one has any to spare. I enjoy...
  8. Three Glacier Giants feedback

I am losing interest in these events. I will not be bankrupting any of my cities for this event. Each event gets harder than the previous ones yet the value of the prizes decreases, which leaves very little incentive to compete. By now we all know we're won't win the final prize without spending...
  9. Spooktacular Halloween Event!

I will not be doing anymore quests. Preparing doesn't help. I burned through supplies, coins and goods, couldn't trade, even if I still had goods to trade as everyone else is in the same position. Yes, I am stupid enough to try and see how far I could get, but I'm not stupid enough to purchase...
  10. King Snow and the Snow Flurry!

I confess, I bought snowflakes a few times when I really wanted the daily prize, which only served to increase the chances of winning more snowflakes. When it was relics I wanted I got the daily prize, If I wanted KP I got relics. I understand the math, but in my experience with the game your...
  11. Inno's change from 32 premium expansion.

It's not about fairness, Inno may be telling themselves it's about fairness, but it looks like plain old greed to me. Doesn't matter how many expansions we can buy, the cost of an expansion has tripled in value. A 5X5 expansion now costs $50 real dollars in one of my worlds. I find that hard to...
  12. Cost of expansions

This is not inflation, inflation would increase in increments, this is price gouging. The developers are getting greedy and need to learn a basic economic principal, People spend more money when prices are lower, less money when prices at higher. I recommend a boycott on diamonds
  13. Summer Solstice Feedback

This is rediculous. It is unreasonable to expect people to remain on line waiting for upgrades to complete. This issue has been going on since June and it needs to be fixed now.