• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Elf Alvin

1. So many questions

I have 2 wise golam artifacts. I also have several advanced fighting creatures. If you win a battle in encounters does that mean your fighters survive the encounter? I haven't found a place where I can track how many I have, except for the start of an encounter battle. I just keep training...
  2. So many questions

Ok that makes sense thank you
  3. So many questions

It won't even open to do research, I have a # of KP and nowhere to put it.
  4. So many questions

2 more questions 1) I've done all the research up to Whispering Tree's (have not unlocked 2, working on getting their resources) but Whispering Tree's (WT) won't open to research. What am I missing? 2) I've been adding marble mfg, upgrading everything. I am not sure what to prioritize. I have...
  5. So many questions

I play this on my mobile but opened it on my anciemy desktop last night and there was my world. It doesn't show itself when I open the app on mobile.
  6. So many questions

Tis I. Thanks for the link.
  7. So many questions

That is a good question. I have no idea in which world I am. Looked it up in wiki and that didn't help. I must have missed something. I was helping my neighbors and one of them had a friendly busy fellowship so I joined it. I will keep this convo tagged so I keep your contact. So how do you...
  8. So many questions

I need to do that. Mine is verrry quiet. Any suggestions?
  9. So many questions

That was very helpful. Thanks very much. Got my trader this morning and pushed thru to get my advanced residences which solves a lot of problems. Thanks again!
  10. So many questions

1) How do I get a trader? 2)I've done the advanced residence research but the activation cost includes several things I don't know how to get see attached pix with circled items. Those are my first two questions been looking for a way to solve them for two days. Thanks for any help