• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Elf Emma

1. Elf Emma

City movement

I rarely post here but I have the same problem with tons of inactive cities and blank (coin) spaces in both worlds that I play. I haven't noticed any city movement, just more and more blank spaces. I wish map location/city movement was based on game play time, regardless of level, lol! At...
  2. Elf Emma

Trouble connecting???

Tried logging out and back in. Also, deleted the app and reinstalled. No luck. Whatever changes were made after the FA to close it out, totally messed up the connection to the server from the Apple app.
  3. Elf Emma

Trouble connecting???

Wondering if anyone else keeps getting a message that they don't have an internet connection. FYI, I know I have an internet connection and the signal is strong and fast in all my other apps. I play on an iPad. The problem started late Wednesday or early Thursday. I even lost a nice quest...
  4. Elf Emma

Frequency of Events

I wouldn't mind a break between events!
  5. Elf Emma

Fellowship poll feature

It would be wonderful to be able to poll within the fellowship messages. In fellowships where decisions are made by consensus, reading through responses and tallying the votes can be time consuming. It would be so much easier to just do a poll that counts responses.
  6. Elf Emma

Interesting Psychological Dilemma

My thoughts . . . the being scolded would be off putting even if the intentions are to be helpful. Maybe that person doesn't realize and could use some help with wording their message so it doesn't come off as over-bearing?
  7. Elf Emma

Trades Why so many bad sentient goods trades?

And the intangibles (subjective) do not alter the objective, only the motivation to engage . . . 0 or 1 star is a donation request 2 star is an equal trade 3 star is a donation offer I just don't understand filling up the trader with begs for donations from people disinclined to make them.
  8. Elf Emma

FA

I was really hoping FA's were gone for good, lol
  9. Elf Emma

Actually a 0 or 1 star trade IS INNO's definition of a request for a game play subsidy, not mine. It only becomes voluntary if I choose to accept that request. Just saying....
  10. Elf Emma

Way too deep of thinking for me, lol. I go by INNO's definition of good (3 star), fair (2 star) and bad (0 or 1 star). That is the extent of my thinking about it, except to avoid subsidizing others game play unless I am doing it voluntarily. And fyi, I play on the mobile app so trade offers...
  11. Elf Emma

Spire and Tourney aspirations

We have a spot available in fellowship of the dragon. Really good group of active players and we do well without a lot of rules and chatter. You can check us out and see if you think you would be a good fit.
  12. Elf Emma

Recruiting "Find Members"

Thx Soggy!
  13. Elf Emma

I hear what you are saying but at least a production mistake can be cancelled and reset. Perhaps you have solved the trading problem as well...add a cancel option ;-) But that is an entirely different issue than the scooping up of all fair 2 or 3 star trades and then filling up the trader with...
  14. Elf Emma

I like the idea of filters but I am not sure that would solve the joining the "right" fellowship issues that exist. Especially true for players that are currently in a fellowship but need a better fit for their play style and don't want to be without a fellowship while they conduct a search for...
  15. Elf Emma

Thank you both for taking the time to respond.