• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by ElfGunn

1. No sentient goods for orcs from Witches Hut?

Thanks Soggy. I should've mentioned I play on the app, so I don't get those Help info's.
  2. No sentient goods for orcs from Witches Hut?

I just noticed that my Witches Hut gives me orcs, but I'm not getting any sentient goods from my Pyramid of Purification. Is it this this way for everyone, or is there a fix available?
  3. Elvenar chapter, Ideas and Workforce required?

Are the extra Ideas and Workforce needed for upgrades to the Academies?
  4. Elvenar chapter, Ideas and Workforce required?

In the Elvenar Guest Race Guide at Elvengems, in one place it says 135k each of Ideas and Workforce are required. In another place, it says 260k each are required. I've produced the 135k each (needed for the three buildings), but I can't see where the additional 125k are used. Is this a typo...
  5. A Place That Grew

Level 15 FS, soon to be Level 16.
  6. A Place That Grew

Level 14 FS, soon to be Level 15
  7. A Place That Grew

One opening at this time.
  8. A Place That Grew

We are a friendly and active group and we've worked our way up to being a 10 chest tournament team so are enjoying RRs and a blueprint weekly. We are looking for players who will participate in all group events especially tournaments which we take pretty seriously because the team feels the...
  9. Pyramid of Purification...any good?

I have 350k orcs saved up, and 5 orc nests. Do the saved up orcs work with PoP? Or only new production?
  10. Pyramid of Purification...any good?

Regarding the orcs, I meant are they consumed? For example, if I put in 1000 orcs, do I get 1000 of a sentient good?
  11. Pyramid of Purification...any good?

I'll fill the rune shards for the PoP before long. I like the idea of increasing sentient goods production... I'm in Constructs, and struggling to make enough. Is the PoP any good? How does it work? Where do the orcs come in? Does the Sentient Boost only work when pet food is used?
  12. Orcs in negotiations for worlds in scouting

The importance of not overscouting cannot be overstated. I speak from bitter experience, and now follow the same practice Darielle describes.
  13. AW that speeds up Training Ground?

I placed the VS AW and already upgraded it once.
  14. AW that speeds up Training Ground?

Ah, good, I need two rune shard fragments and then I can place that one.
  15. AW that speeds up Training Ground?

Is there an AW that speeds up the Training Ground? I have the AWs that speed up the Barracks and the Merc Center, and they produce much faster than my TG, which has become painfully slow by comparison.