• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Ellarian Ravaroris

1. Ellarian Ravaroris

This game is about to die with the upcoming AW changes

What good are the rewards if I can't upgrade to get them....LOL
  2. Ellarian Ravaroris

so true so true. Money grab is all this is. Not to mention that they took away stuff that players had already paid for.
  3. Ellarian Ravaroris

Discord is full of negativ feedback right now. I mean thousands of negative messages regarding these changes. The mods are trying their best but everyone is just very upset
  4. Ellarian Ravaroris

Yes, Inno should've kept it simple and not make it impossible to upgrade the AWs. It's all nice and fine that they changed the benefits of an AW to be more balanced but if one can't upgrade an AW because the cost is impossible the benefits can never be realized. That goes for all player...
  5. Ellarian Ravaroris

Awesome fellowship "Just for Fun! Come join us

yep, awesome team
  6. Ellarian Ravaroris

Interesting Psychological Dilemma

When I was a newbie and did cross tier trades, I was happy when our Archmage took them every time. No complains. When I became a mage and was talking trades with him he said "I take all fair trades, cross tier or straight it doesn't matter as it all balances out in the end". To him fair...
  7. Ellarian Ravaroris

well, we are talking about someone coming across as a bully in regards to trading even though this is supposed to be a helping situation. The minute the bullying or coercing comes in to play or some feeling guilty or bad, the feel good factor is gone. Two players wanting to do good end up...
  8. Ellarian Ravaroris

We still have a choice. No one can force you to do anything unless you let them. If it takes my "Happy" I go elsewhere or create my own.
  9. Ellarian Ravaroris

No, did not miss it. If that is what the newer player feels like doing and or posting, then so be it. Again, everyone should be free to post what they want unless joining a fellowship that has rules regarding trades. Fair and or unfair is in the perception of the player that takes or posts...
  10. Ellarian Ravaroris

Depends. If she entered into a fellowship knowing 3 star trades were frowned upon or should not be posted I would either follow what the FS sets forth or find a different fellowship or start my own fellowship. It all depends on the individual and what they can live with or not. For me, the...
  11. Ellarian Ravaroris

what does OP stand for?
  12. Ellarian Ravaroris

Love that this thread turned to fairytales :D sure made me laugh. In the end I believe in free trading. As mentioned in other threads, the fairness is with the one posting and the one accepting the trade. We all have free will. Just like have the choice to choose our fellowship and know...
  13. Ellarian Ravaroris

City Editing Tool

Ok, uhm, developers and or programmers can change their minds and get new things approved. So I don't see what I have to loose with the direct approach. But thank you all for your wonderful comments.
  14. Ellarian Ravaroris

Text in signature

That's usually what happens...lol
  15. Ellarian Ravaroris

One Word Reply Game

sadness