• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Elocean

1. Magic houses

Ive purchased two of the Magic Residents buildings For me it was worth it. For the Magic Workshops They require ALOT of population so I have yet to get those. Perhaps as my city grows I will have more population to spare. lol lol
  2. Naturally Amazing

Yea the 1x1 additions are very nice. I also like how the quest have changed in such a way for them to be more Flexible for players. Very well done.
  3. Dawn of the Phoenix

I do hope they continue and have Prize buildings that work well with the fighting strategy.
  4. Dawn of the Phoenix

Sounds like a plan for sure, Thanks for the reply!
  5. Dawn of the Phoenix

Greeting all, This is my first phoenix event. I was only able to get 5 artifact so far. Should I go ahead and place the Phoenix building in my city or save the space for something else ? I know that pet food is hard to come by and only getting 3 percent back at this point is not as much if I had...
  6. Residence and Workshop Size

For sure Its nice to be able to see each building! Should I put this into a different part of the forums? Feel free to share with anyone you can to see if we can get enough people on board!
  7. Residence and Workshop Size

Yes! That's exactly it. Its hard to find things and it just does not look good. Thanks for helping me explain lol lol
  8. Residence and Workshop Size

I would like to request that the development team make the Residence and Workshop buildings scale just a little smaller at the higher levels. At the higher tiers they seem to all mash up together, and look like one big building lol. Would make the users city look better and easier to navigate...
  9. Overworld & Underworld

How about this , Just like the Spire when we click on it it takes us to that area. Why not have a Mine shaft that can be clicked on that takes you to the Under ground world? As you dig out new mine shafts aka progress the area is opened up more and more. Lots of possibilities !. Also at higher...
  10. Choosing your race & portal expansion

I like this idea , Why not add Vikings and a playable race?
  11. update v1.141

Only been playing the game for a month now, and is alot of fun! But I will say the new tab does look strange. Maybe keep the size but use the original graphics? I honestly thought the original size was fine. lol lol