• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Elovios

1. Elovios

Hello New here

Welcome!
  2. Elovios

"...everybody look. what's going down?"

Hello, We are sorry you feel that way due to the recent changes being deployed. We can assure you that we are promoting the negative comments to developers/the company. Thank you for your support and comments.
  3. Elovios

Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas everyone, happy holidays to you and everyone you love!
  4. Elovios

If anyone is still using this Forum:

Thank you very much for posting threads like these, it helps keeping the community alive. :)
  5. Elovios

City City Gone

Hello, Thank you for mentioning this issue. It has been reported accordingly. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to contact the support group to assist you any further.
  6. Elovios

How to Elevate an Issue With 'In-Game-Support' ?

Hello, We accept criticism when it's constructive. We have had multiple people express their dislike of changes made in and outside of the forum that involve the support group, and there isn't an example of silencing from our end. What we don't tolerate is hostile language and demanding tones...
  7. Elovios

Pathfinders - Swap Plus

Hello @Katwick , This operation is legal, until the "not for free" part Please read parts of the game rules and the InnoGames contract you signed when signing in: Specifically for Elvenar: It is not permitted to use your account for profiting. This includes not only selling parts of...
  8. Elovios

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Hello! That sounds rather odd; Do you have a screenshot to show us? Also, if you try to explain this to the support page we would be able to help in detail, without changing this topic's subject. Thank you!
  9. Elovios

Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

Hey there :)
  10. Elovios

Cannot Reproduce My city is zooming out again

Hey there! Sounds pretty unpleasant, can anyone with a similar experience share their device's Operating System as well their login method (e.g. browser, app)? Thank you for sharing.
  11. Elovios

Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

Hello, I would like to say that the reason behind posting this announcement on my side to the announcements is simply that, it is an announcement. Our Community Manager did make a smart move and open a discussion thread, so we thank her. I didn't want you to not be heard, it was just protocol...
  12. Elovios

End of the forum

Hey there! I get it, however we'd be happy to have you in our newest journey. ;)
  13. Elovios

News Join now the official Elvenar Discord server!

Dear humans and elves, We have some exciting news: we are launching the official Elvenar Discord server today! To join the Elvenar Discord server, just follow this link: https://discord.gg/avahJnmduW Discord is a modern and convenient platform, and you can access it from your mobile device...
  14. Elovios

New players get the shaft

Hello, Could you give us some examples of the game being more user-friendly (especially for the newest players) in the past that don't apply now? Just to get a clear picture of what you're describing. Thank you for sharing your opinion!
  15. Elovios

Let them have passion

Hey there, he did write a book (The Art of Being Right) and mentioned that passion is a way to make the "masses" believe in your argument more effectively, in an "immoral"/not "correct" way and it reminded me of your clever paragraph: