• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Elsebeth

1. Elsebeth

One Word Reply Game

Team
  2. Elsebeth

One Word Reply Game

Cornish
  3. Elsebeth

Archmage

Found this under "Support" Our Archmage is inactive, what can we do? When joining a Fellowship, get to know your Archmage, they are the highest ranking official in a Fellowship and should be dependable. If they are going to be away for a certain period of time, it is advised they have a back-up...
  4. Elsebeth

One Word Reply Game

Believe
  5. Elsebeth

One Word Reply Game

Will
  6. Elsebeth

The Pit

#2, it's not only beautiful and as someone points out ethereal, it's the only one that's green. According to Disney, envy/evil is sometimes linked with the color green. Running w/that envy = resentment/greedy of someone else's possession(s) - and the pit wants everything you have and more. :)
  7. Elsebeth

Come Play With Me ~ Two Words

Shelf liner
  8. Elsebeth

One Word Reply Game

Ivory
  9. Elsebeth

closed book
  10. Elsebeth

Superior Court
  11. Elsebeth

One Word Reply Game

Concert
  12. Elsebeth

One Word Reply Game

Lottery
  13. Elsebeth

Finger Lakes
  14. Elsebeth

Looking for an Active Fellowship

For the Fun of It! - Elcysandir We are in the process of replacing inactive players. If you're still looking, we'd enjoy having you.
  15. Elsebeth

Looking for a new Fellowship

For the Fun of It!