• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Elvelizbeth

1. Elvelizbeth

Dragon's Elements seeking 2 players

We are looking for 2 players to fill spots by losing team members to real life events. We are a laid back fellowship with daily players, weekly blue print and a push for gold in the spire every 3 weeks. We may even have another spot open soon that would make 3 spots. Kindness is the main rule...
  2. Elvelizbeth

Player wanted for a laid back but successful fellowship

We are looking for a new team player. 10 chests every week, silver in the spire with a go for the gold every 3rd week and ranked 28th for overall FA score. Our fellowship mission is to help each other grow our cities and do what we can to help each other. Please go read the overview for The...
  3. Elvelizbeth

Great FS has 2 openings in Arendyll

The Dragon's Elements is seeking 2 players in our FS. We are very active in FA, 10 chest tournament push and KP swap. We really need steel, scrolls and dust but will take anyone who is actively building their city. Message me if you are interested ☺
  4. Elvelizbeth

Sentient Good Trades

I am having a hard time finding or getting trades on sentient goods. Why can they be posted like our other trades...only to FS or in your world. I have to give up a lot to get a trade. And yes I have the common goods of moonstone, obi and soap. Just a thought.
  5. Elvelizbeth

Dragons Elements Seeking 2 Experienced Fellows

Hi, need two experienced players in Arendyll. Our fellowship is chatty and our goal to grow together. Most people are very helpful in trades or advice in the game. We don't allow drama only fun. These are our requirements: Minimum 3 days a week neighbor visits 2 or 3 star trades We only...
  6. Elvelizbeth

Progressing is fun

I agree...I am losing players in my FS faster than I can fill the positions. As a player you want to progress so sitting in research for almost 2 months waiting on mushrooms is not fun. The Summer Solstice was fun because we actually got to play and see results. This waiting all the time is...