• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by elvenbee

1. elvenbee

News from Discord - May Contain Info!

I'm an Elf and I'm able to get any of the unicorns they offer in events. I currently have 7 different unicorns in my city. If it's offered as a Daily Reward, it shouldn't matter if you are Elf or Human.
  2. elvenbee

New Spire of Eternity rewards - discussion thread

I know it was 4 CCs, but I don’t remember how many spell fragments. Based off I’m guessing they did just that lol
  3. elvenbee

New Spire of Eternity rewards - discussion thread

Well, the plane got there successfully since one popped up this am. Thanks for chartering that crackie (;
  4. elvenbee

Quests Problematic quests in events

That's because they're only announcing stuff on Discord now. They put out the release note for it on 9/25 with the changes going to effect on 9/28
  5. elvenbee

It worked for StarTrek

elvenbee
  6. elvenbee

News from Discord - May Contain Info!

If you go back and look at Yogi Dave's original post, that was not the original explanation for it. The original post stated "Hide Buildings", so they were upfront and honest about it. Sadly, we couldn't watch the video on the forum. If we had been able to, it would have been apparent what they...
  7. elvenbee

Discussion- A Gateway into the Past

It's been that way since I was a kid, so at least 19 years...? (yes, I turn 30 next year, I'm a youngin) My dad would send them as presents to my cousins which is why I know this lol
  8. elvenbee

That's actually not true. You can buy a prepaid visa gift card at the grocery store with cash and have it be anonymous. It just has a $7-$8 upfront fee to activate and use it.
  9. elvenbee

the pre-paid visa gift cards have like a $7-$8 upfront fee you have to pay to activate it.. there are websites that provide a virtual credit card number to hide your actual information, some banks also offer a virtual card feature (like Capital One) though
  10. elvenbee

Discord server

This did not hold true for me. I opened the Elvenar app, clicked on the "Join Discord" link and was immediately taken to the Discord app and accepted the invite to join the server.
  11. elvenbee

Discussion The Cauldron - Discussion Thread

It’s the one I use every week and I love it:) makes the process easy and quick without having to fiddle around with the ingredients myself
  12. elvenbee

Answered What happened and how do I get back the Wiki?

The new layout threw me off too, I understand your confusion;)
  13. elvenbee

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

I've seen you mention this a few times, and I whole heartedly agree. Being able to access the donation window in the Cauldron all the time would be wonderful and I'd definitely use it a lot more.
  14. elvenbee

Feedback Ads Feedback thread

My comment that you're responding to is from 6/5, before the US forum was notified of this. SillyBubbles brought it to the forum on 6/12, so my comment at the time was still relevant.:rolleyes:
  15. elvenbee

Why should I craft???

I craft as much as I can, since I still run low on CC's. Spellfrags are easier for me to get, because I disenchant prior chapter buildings. I always craft the relic spot, for the pet food. The Coin Rains & Supply Windfalls for the FA/events (or when I get a little overzealous on upgrading in a...