• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by ElvenPhoenix

1. buying kp

Awesome! Thanks soooooo much.
  2. buying kp

You guys are the best!!! Thank you all for doing what you do..... Btw, I just cashed in my ribbons for prizes for the Winter event, one was 100 ribbons and wouldn't you know, I didn't receive them... Are we having fun yet?
  3. buying kp

OH NO, not humans they are such a inferior race!!! ;) Thanks samidodamage! I definitely am frustrated with Support...:mad: especially when this last individual actually denied what I was seeing happening right on my screen, while I am making suggestions of how they can confirm what I'm seeing...
  4. buying kp

Agreed! but in the opening tips today, it said that you dont lose them, however in my reporting the massive KP to Support, they keep telling me differently. This game definitely has lots of bugs, and room for improvement for a newbie like me... Do they have a Suggestion box by any chance...
  5. Hello Im newbie too...

Thanks so much! Yes, that was the same conclusion I came to, I'm glad I discovered these forums.... This game really requires multifaceted strategizing which keeps my brain cells working! o_O And now that I found there are links that can help guide me so I don't get stuck? I'm confident I will...
  6. Hello Im newbie too...

I love your avatar, second to the Phoenixes, I have several pieces I've collected that for me, are a symbolic representation of inner strength! Of course, I didn't know they were avatars... being a newbie, I actually thought they represented these fellowships in this game... I'm learning! Truly...
  7. Hello Im newbie too...

Thank you! Can I ask some newbie questions here? Like when visiting neighbors it always says there is a treasure there but I've search and can't find anything? Or, when I first started exploring, I messed up big time with using the auto battle button. :oops: Even though, at first, I outnumbered...
  8. Hello Im newbie too...

I'm exploring, and enjoying this game, but having tons of tech problems, ugh! Old laptop, plus really horrible internet service might not work for me... but it is otherwise a interesting game.