• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Elyseflame

1. Elyseflame

Questions on Deleting Messages from the Elvenar Message Board

Thanks for clarifying. Yes I read the "read before posting" note which is why I moved my comment to the correct thread. I just wish I read it before posting my first feedback since it was under a couple of other threads. ;) Live and learn. I was wondering if you were talking about the post...
  2. Elyseflame

I know I moved my message, but if it was moved to a suggestion sub forum that's great. I messaged Astram directly right before you posted, but thanks for tagging the moderator. Yes I will ask next time. I agree this is a very large forum, but I use the "Search" feature to narrow things down...
  3. Elyseflame

I did type "deleted message and moved to FA thread" a couple of hours ago so it wouldn't be a duplicate. =)
  4. Elyseflame

I tried that earlier and it said error! I wrote one of the moderators. Hopefully they can delete it. Thanks :)
  5. Elyseflame

I did contact support. I will message a forum mod (if I can figure out the best way to contact one) if support is not able to assist with the situation. It really was my goof due to confusion. I thought there would be a simple thread for event feedback, but I was pretty surprised to see a...
  6. Elyseflame

I wanted to follow up and ask if there is a way to have my post deleted from the forum? I moved feedback to another thread and wanted to get rid of my original post. I didn't see a delete button. I changed the message to alert the forum I moved it to another thread. If the message can't be...
  7. Elyseflame

Fellowship Adventure

July 2022 FA Feedback Hello - Will try to keep this short, but wanted to leave some feedback regarding the last FA adventure. I read that Stage 3 prizes were a mistake for Beta and I am hoping it was a mistake for live worlds as well. It would be nice to have an option to choose an artifact or...
  8. Elyseflame

One Word Reply Game

Luxury
  9. Elyseflame

A fellowship member found a site that gives tips on catering The Spire. Has anyone used this site?

Thanks for letting me know you're the creator. I did review the site last week and didn't see any malware. I did note something vulnerable about the program, but it wasn't a big issue. I was just curious about the site and shared my findings with members of the fellowship. I fight in the...
  10. Elyseflame

A fellowship member found a site that gives tips on catering The Spire. Has anyone used this site?

Thanks for all the information. The site is vulnerable, but I don't think it is a malicious site. I was going to say to samidodamage that I am a fighter as well and rarely cater. We have a member that wanted to share the information and I wanted to check it so I could share my thoughts...
  11. Elyseflame

My question is about a site that is Jesse byu edu Spire Wizard (third party site). The title states it is Spire Diplomacy made simple. I don't want to post the link, but I was reviewing it with my malwarebytes software and it does have something suspicious attached to it. It seems to be a...