• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by EnchantedEnder

1. EnchantedEnder

Chapter 17 Quest Stuck

@helya YES !!! The quest is completed & I moved on to the next quest !! Thank you so much !!
  2. EnchantedEnder

Chapter 17 Quest Stuck

I seem to have a Chapter 17 quest that is "stuck". Not sure if this is a bug. Anyone else having a similar issue? The quest shows a green completed check mark but can not seem to move past it to collect reward and move on to next quest. I've tried closing & re-0pening game & that does not help...
  3. EnchantedEnder

Emerald Elites seeking new members

If you have personal goals to achieve in tourney and spire this fellowship is for you. We look for people with a score of 500k+, tourney avg of 1.6k+, and regularly complete the spire. Come have fun with us ! (Willing to overlook score if other preferences are exceeded) Please contact Mykan...
  4. EnchantedEnder

Emerald Elites Recruiting

Emerald Elites is looking for spire and tourney oriented players. We are seeking players with a tourney average of at least 2000 and regularly complete the spire. We use a wonder society for leveling AW's and trading kp. If you are interested in having fun with a team of active members with no...
  5. EnchantedEnder

Tournament Changes

Elvenar is defined as a "Fantasy City Building Game". That is exactly why I started playing this game because I wanted to build a cool city. So why after all these years that I've been playing this game am I being penalized in the tournaments & spire for doing exactly what Elvenar encourages...
  6. EnchantedEnder

Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

4, IV, four, for
  7. EnchantedEnder

Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

1, one, won