• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Ergolas77

1. Ergolas77

Event Notes by Platinum Leaf (beta)

Hi everyone- Platinum Leaf has been under the leadership of Jack Luyt until a few months ago when he retired from Elvenar. His beta server group lives on and continues in his footsteps. If you've been looking for his notes, we have been continuing to write them. I will provide links here so...
  2. Ergolas77

Fae Sidhe (Felyndral) Recruiting

Fae Sidhe (pronounced "Fay Shee") is a 10+ Chest / Gold Spire Fellowship in Felyndral. We are looking for one active player who loves to play spire and tournament to fill a spot in our roster. We are a very active group of players. We have a supportive environment and there is always someone...
  3. Ergolas77

The Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

I'll throw my hat into the ring here. I'm one of those ppl who foolishly didn't level fire Phoenix in 2019. I converted all the coldfire artifacts to 2019 phoenix and got to level 9. One short. It kills me that the crafting goes away just before I need it. Please keep it around another couple...