• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Erivan

1. S3 Goods Imbalanced - Bots needed

I shouldn't respond, but kinda can't help it.. I believe cross tiered trades are largely due to imbalance, and although many use them, are actually a symptom of an unhealthy economy. Regarding thinking outside of the box, believe I am. That is why I'm offering a solution to a problem and...
  2. S3 Goods Imbalanced - Bots needed

Soap is the only S3 good you find sitting, and again, there's hundreds of trades sitting unfulfilled. Cross tiered trades are not really a viable solution imo, and outside of the few times the game dictates surpluses through the demands of research and city growth, believe balanced cities and...
  3. S3 Goods Imbalanced - Bots needed

With all due respect Darielle, There's as much as a 20% premium being placed on some S3 trades, and there's literally 100s of trades to choose from. I don't understand why it should be acceptable that some players must eat a 5-10% penalty that the rest of the players do not have to incur? This...
  4. S3 Goods Imbalanced - Bots needed

There's currently posts for a 20% premium in Harandar asking for Bismuth.. A major function of this game is economy based with trading boosted goods at the center of this. People have already quit to help create this imbalance due to the economic balance not being "fair". This is now continuing...
  5. S3 Goods Imbalanced - Bots needed

I just went through Harandar's trader. There's literally no S3 trades of Shrooms or Bismuth, and at least 200+ trades offering Soap. It might even be 300+ trades posted offering Soap..
  6. S3 Goods Imbalanced - Bots needed

This is exactly the case. But the issue should be seen before people give up and quit. That's where we are now, and the pieces have to be put back together, or then entire thing will fall apart.
  7. S3 Goods Imbalanced - Bots needed

Harandar. Dust = Bismuth, Dust is a boost of Steel/Scrolls/Dust combo. Many of these players quit because the moonstone library's devalued Scrolls and Dust. Reverberations of this are still echoing through the game now. You cannot find a Steel trade posted, nor Scrolls nor Dust. This deficiency...
  8. S3 Goods Imbalanced - Bots needed

There is a gross imbalance for S3 Goods right now on my server. It will take time for new players to catch up and heal the hurt caused by the Moonstones. I proposed allowing some high-level players switch boosts to remedy the imbalance in less than the year or two it will take steel players...
  9. Diamond Confirmation not working with Troops or MA

Don't know how, but it turns out my confirmation did get turned off. Thank you, should have considered that first..
  10. Diamond Confirmation not working with Troops or MA

Have ran into this a couple times now, and now just in the Magic Academy while crafting too. When trying to select troops to fight in tournament, or crafting an item in the MA, if I click on an item that I'm short and it requires diamonds to complete by accident, it is automatically going...
  11. Moonstone Fixed, TY!!! But... Still need Steel

ElvenStats does show that, however, that doesn't account for true production and playstyle. Players are set to 3 collections a day for a common baseline of production capabilities. We do have more (qty) of planks and steel, but sadly our steel players are just not as active as our Marble...
  12. Moonstone Fixed, TY!!! But... Still need Steel

I'm the AM of my FS, we are ranked inside the top 20 of our server. I am desperate to find active steel/scrolls/dust players that can actually help meet the production needs of our seasoned FS. A new player just can't do it. And we don't have more than a year to wait for them to climb high...
  13. Moonstone Fixed, TY!!! But... Still need Steel

This is a proposed one time switch, only until balance is achieved.. There are not enough Steel players to go around. I have been searching through Fellowships for weeks and here's what I'm finding. 1. Many fellowships have gone mostly debunk with very few active players 2. Out of all goods...
  14. Moonstone Fixed, TY!!! But... Still need Steel

Thank you for adjusting the Moonstone Library to be boosted +1... However, the damage has been done. Steel players are in shortage and I'm seeing many other players dropping due to good scarcity as well. I was scouring through the various fellowships in Harrandar, and it was amazing how few...
  15. Where have all the Steel players gone?

Sorry, Harrandar.. But the fix is in, they've gone boosted +...!! Steel player can build scrolls again.. now we just need the option for some older cities to switch to fill the vacancies by other players...! Thank you Inno!