• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Evening Star Selene

1. Evening Star Selene

Where’s Waldo or maybe a Wizard?

I loved "Where's Waldo" and think this would be a blast! Wondering if they kept the prize small, then maybe the complainers could ignore it with no major loss, and those who love the thrill of the hunt can search to their heart's content?
  2. Evening Star Selene

event menu, notifications

LOL, as a student nurse, I love that diagnosis! I also suffer from this :)
  3. Evening Star Selene

I think that is a reasonable suggestion! My preference would be in the notification menu, like where it tells me "PlayerWhatever has polished your sun codex..." That way I can ignore it if I want to, and it won't interfere with my game play.
  4. Evening Star Selene

Oooh! Ok, I got it now, lol! Thanks!
  5. Evening Star Selene

I get a notification that an item has fallen, I don't know why you don't? Maybe you just don't see it because the message only lasts for a few moments.
  6. Evening Star Selene

New players and elite buildings

Just to add my 2 cent's worth, I play the spire every week, and always get into the laboratory, and frequently to the top of the spire. I also am very active in our tournaments, we generally get 8 chests, and I am usually in third place on the scoreboard. I do not have a fire phoenix. I did have...
  7. Evening Star Selene

Autumn Zodiac Event Discussion Thread

Agreed! I'm a diehard night-owl, so I love any night/star-themed items! Love the theme and art for this event!
  8. Evening Star Selene

Fairly New and Want a Friendly and Fun FS

Sent you a message, Blue-Iris! :)
  9. Evening Star Selene

Expiring Millitray Buildings. Why only 3 types inno?

I have gotten it recently, crafted it sometime last week. I craft them every time I see them.
  10. Evening Star Selene

Neighborly Help

If I recall correctly, this is a fantastic idea that got sent to the developers already! :)
  11. Evening Star Selene

Ten ways to avoid drama in the forum.

Great post AJ! No matter how skilled we are at communicating, a reminder of the rules for common courtesy and logical debate is always good!
  12. Evening Star Selene

Expired buildings keep their animations

I agree with @NightshadeCS... when I haven't been on my PC for a while, I don't know that several of buildings have expired (my mobile version doesn't do animations :(). I have too many expiring buildings to keep track of by simply clicking on them and seeing how long I have left. I agree, if...
  13. Evening Star Selene

Mobile 'Hide UI' tab

I like the idea, maximizes the minimal space we often deal with on mobile.
  14. Evening Star Selene

Hello Just what i needed!

Good luck in the game @Porcinus! I agree with you, it is a fantastic game! There are many games that I've played for a while but then quit because I lost interest. Elvenar does a good job of balancing the challenge of the game with making progress. They also keep the game up to date and...
  15. Evening Star Selene

Goodbye all

Good luck @Venar El! You will be missed... come back if you ever change your mind!!