• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by EverHad

1. EverHad

One for all United ... be all you can be! seeking members

looking for members.. read below for a basic overview of guild We are an active fellowship looking for enthusiastic players to participate and grow their city and move up in rank. Help each other out with visits, participate in events and tourneys, post fair trades and build your...
  2. EverHad

Looking for a more active fellowship

howdy howdy enchantress.. Guardians of light is seeking 2 people would love to have you.. we are ranked around the same as above.. a great group of people have a great time. we do ask that you do daily's and have a minimum we ask u to do on the 10 chest tourny.. message me in game or here if u...
  3. EverHad

guardians of light seeking 2 members see below for info

howdy howdy all.. a great is looking for a couple of great members we are great group to be with and always try to help out if u need it just agree to our few rules below and contact me in game or Neamhain in game.. you can also leave a reply here if u need to... game on and game hard Evehad...
  4. EverHad

One for all United guild looking for a few good players

howdy howdy all.. we are currently seeking a few players with a score around 20000 and higher. We are looking for players that like to chat and have a bit of fun, know the ins an outs of tournaments. events and does daily donations several times a week.. we try to build each other up and...
  5. EverHad

The Aureate Phoenix

defend it how u may enevhar.. it is still a terrible terrible phoenix. and it says..."it can give a bonus on ur boosted goods" not that it will but can... it also states.. "Produces all kinds of valuable resources when evolved" i really dont think marble, steel, planks are that valuable of...
  6. EverHad

howdy howdy all trying to find a new place to home

ty all for invites...i accepted one so you can stop sending them.
  7. EverHad

howdy howdy all trying to find a new place to home

lets see.. im in dragon chapter. love tourny, events, etc. looking for new home.. im a bit wacko at times, love to chat and help others.. please send me a message or invite about/too ur guild game on and game hard everhad
  8. EverHad

looking to join a guild.. boost are steel, scroll, dust.. play daily

howdy howdy all.. trying to find a guild.. lol very lonely playing in a guild by myself lolol.. i love to do tournys, events etc....i have a guild but its just me and only to do tourny so you will have to mail before you invite so i can disband myself.. im about half way thru chapter 4 atm...
  9. EverHad

im still disappointed with the goods phoenix

the more i play, the more it just chaps my hide at such a short time activation on the goods phoenix.. it really seems so unbalanced to only get 3.5 hours of collection per feeding compared to the very very long time the battle phoenix stays active on a feeding.. i really only get one collection...
  10. EverHad

do the evolution bases seem unbalanced

lol wellll ty ashrem lol that exactly did just that ... make me regret using it even more lol... i kept wondering why i was only getting a few hundred extra instead of thousands lol.. yeah that one is definitely a rip reallllly wish i had understood all of it better before i used them lol...
  11. EverHad

one last question about the goods pheonix... how is the percent boost calculated.. like it says 250 percent on level 9 evo but i dont get that much of an increase..if im making 1000 gems per 3 hours.. at 100 increase that would be 2000 and at 250 increase that would be 5000 and i get no where...
  12. EverHad

great breakdown soggy!! ty.. i knew i was being short changed.. they need to a redo button so i can undo the blue evo in the town i put it in and replace with fire lol... thanks everyone did anyone have any idea about all the dead towns in khel?? dont get me wrong love the easy gold lol just not...
  13. EverHad

im saying that if u have the fire which i do in my bigger town u can feed it and do all ur battles for the day in one feeding... in my otther town which i had tried to make as more of goods production town can only get ur 9 hour time and maybe a 3 hr after that.. and if u go to cater ur way thru...