• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by ExplorerAngelica

1. ExplorerAngelica

Feedback Version 1.181

Since Phoenix Artifacts and Bear Artifacts are used in 3 different evolving buildings…they should come around in the spire 3 times more often than any of the other artifacts…and it seems it is just the opposite…they NEVER seem to come around at all… This should be fixed ,,,,Especially since you...
  2. ExplorerAngelica

The Knights of Good seeking new members US6

Do you like to play hard and win? We are a fun and very active fellowship. *Absolutely zero drama group – and enforced* We are looking for experienced and committed players who love tournaments, spire, and FA’s. Apply if you are interested, we might have room even if we look full as we often...
  3. ExplorerAngelica

Feedback Ads Feedback thread

What is the hobby room?
  4. ExplorerAngelica

Alternate Production Event Builidings

Not sure where you find that info
  5. ExplorerAngelica

Alternate Production Event Builidings

I think a great new Idea for event buildings would be instead of having ones that Just produce Mana…or just produce Seeds… you have ones that you can switch them from one to the other… buildings like Hungry Treasure and Frozen Owl Cave and Lunar Factory…those types of buildings
  6. ExplorerAngelica

Cauldron start day

the cauldron would be much more benifical if it started either the same day as the spire or the same day as the tournaments so that troop boost gained by it are useful
  7. ExplorerAngelica

More than 5 choices in the Magic Academy

Since different level players have different preferences on what to craft in the magic academy and you have added additional things that can be crafted in the magic academy.. Why not make the choice of things to craft 10 items to choice from instead of 5 giving more opportunity to get boost...
  8. ExplorerAngelica

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

When will we hear news about how the new expansions can be won…has anyone seen or heard anything?
  9. ExplorerAngelica

Spire chests

Instead of artifacts for evolving building that no one wants… how about putting artifacts that some people want like Fire Phoenix, or come up with a new ‘moonstone library’ type set of building for the spire.
  10. ExplorerAngelica

Diamonds offers…

What is the deal with some players continually getting 100% extra diamond offers while others never get these… INNO—you should at least be fair about this …..
  11. ExplorerAngelica

Diamond Sales

I have discussed Diamond sales with many Elvenar members…and would really like to know why some players consistently get much better sales offers than others… This seems to be a very unfair practice! Everyone should get the 100% extra diamond offer not just a select few.. Why is this being done?
  12. ExplorerAngelica

Event Bonus offers - Uneven distribution

Yes…totally discriminatory to offer this 100% to only a select few…One player I know gets this 100% offer about every 2 or 3 months…I have never gotten it…What’s with this… I suppose it is the same with the key offer…and I know that some players get offers of a building which produces...
  13. ExplorerAngelica

Expansions

If your fellowship plays the spire for gold..you get 275 diamonds a week…plenty to buy yourself a lot of expansions
  14. ExplorerAngelica

Make a sentence with 6 letters

Count only unused new toy yoyo’s. Peanut
  15. ExplorerAngelica

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Genie and the Goddess Of wishes