• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by EyeScream

1. EyeScream

Spire Perks

thank you for all your responses.. The bottom line is this: Let the people who want to skip the Spire or be super casual about it do whatever they want in the Spire. Otherwise, people who don’t want to Spire stress out over it and it becomes more work than play when it’s supposed to be a game...
  2. EyeScream

Spire Perks

okay I get it.. So basically you reward the people who have designed their cities for combat with troops that can essentially climb the spire ladder. Those others that are trying to contribute but don't have the resources or maybe they spend them to help out the lower level FS members don't get...
  3. EyeScream

Spire Perks

again this makes no sense for using perk points then.. the perk points are higher then the highest person but the gain is nothing if no one is at that height? I am not even aware of what you mean by diamonds. The points be it perk or not everyone should receive the rewards of the points not the...
  4. EyeScream

Spire Perks

After long discussion with other FS members I am trying to get a hold on the point of spire perk points. Situation: Everyone adds to the tourney and at the end of the tourney everyone is rewarded regardless of how much they contributed and get all 6 chests based on maybe completing the 6th...
  5. EyeScream

Ambassadors should not......

It has come to my attention today that anyone with the Ambassadors level has the ability to use and reset PERKS and also has the ability to open chests in the Fellowship Adventures. This MUST change.. Someone in our FS just decided to open the chest while we had been communicating in chat that...
  6. EyeScream

Seed Decay

what a great conversation on the forums.. I have a great response and a lead to a place that might get something accomplished.. Thanks so much for such great answers to my questions. This really is a great thread, with purpose. I know nothing might change but it was great to talk with someone...
  7. EyeScream

Seed Decay

so there is no place to go in the event that there are no buildings that require seed for upgrade. Hence my request that there be once place (suggestion trader) where I can go and see the decay rate and time when decay will take place on my seed. This is my request, to have one location where I...
  8. EyeScream

Seed Decay

thanks for that information but I would still like to know where I can see the time to decay and how much I am losing. This would be nice to see, since I don't bother trading sentient goods till I need them. What this means is that the other non sentient produced goods get down to like 9, but my...
  9. EyeScream

Seed Decay

Usually I am able to see seed decay if I hover over the seeds that are needed to upgrade the Main Hall. However, at later chapters I just cannot find any place specifically that shows me the time to the next decay. I was wondering if maybe they could put that as part of the hover for the trade...
  10. EyeScream

Possible Mistake in Research Elvenar Squad Size Costs

My thoughts exactly.. Wow that's something to look forward too.. really.. can't wait.. Listen I love this game and I know the company needs to make a profit, but come on.. all that effort to get to the end of an event so I can what? have a new avatar? or a building that does nothing for a couple...
  11. EyeScream

Uh no.. I am talking to all the people that just post and don't read.. The bottom line here is that the cost is ridiculous and I mean really freaking ridiculous.. They must have the best math people in the world working at this place thinking of how we can make a profit.. I came here to see if...
  12. EyeScream

Seeking players that follow rules

Hello there, We could use some really good and well consistent players loyal to the FS. Here is the overview, why not READ IT and SEE IF YOU CAN FOLLOW IT and then maybe apply.. That would be great.. Those in the FS now are really dedicated and doing wonders. The Island of Misfit Toys! Welcome...
  13. EyeScream

Jesus! Don't give them any ideas!! I am trying to get the 1000k down to 100k and you are trying to get the 150k to 1500k..
  14. EyeScream

No i am saying that the SUPPLIES (seems like no one can read) should be 100k not 1000k.
  15. EyeScream

Hello there, Is there any possibility that Squad Size 52 should be requesting 100k supplies and not 1000k? If that is correct then why is Squad Size 53 150k? You would think that the prices went up a little which if you compare the two images you can relate. I think.. I just think it...