• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Faeofthesea

1. Faeofthesea

More pet food please

Great idea to just disconnect the road!
  2. Faeofthesea

More pet food please

Thank you for the recipe switch tracking suggestion. I have not done that...just check what is available when I am log on.
  3. Faeofthesea

More pet food please

Yes! this kind of building is what I am talking about!
  4. Faeofthesea

More pet food please

love it :)
  5. Faeofthesea

More pet food please

I appreciate what you are saying but I already do that. I only get two or three a week to use. I wait on the spire so that my fire phoenix can help with spire and tournament at the same time and be as economical as I can. So...I am just hoping for a few more. Been playing this game for several...
  6. Faeofthesea

More pet food please

All of the sources you mention are random, we have no control of producing what we need. I get most of my Pet food in the MA rotation, but the rotation barely keeps my fire phoenix fed during tournaments, and I rarely have any pet food to feed the other pets. Perhaps pet food could be added to...
  7. Faeofthesea

More pet food please

Love the phoenixes and glad to see a new one, not to mention the bears. But there are not enough opportunities to get pet food, and my pets are hungry. Can we get more ways to access pet food please?
  8. Faeofthesea

Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

SIX
  9. Faeofthesea

Welcome to the Battle Help Forum

When I started playing I heard that if you do not research the optional squad size updates it makes the tournament battles "easier". The other side is that it was said to make the battles on the world map more difficult. So I have never researched those optional items. Now I have heard that...
  10. Faeofthesea

Closed | Archived Parts of city not visible

Me too. This is happening in some of my cities and I'm hearing about from some of my fellows as well.
  11. Faeofthesea

Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

probably napping for at least FIVE more minutes
  12. Faeofthesea

Evolving Buildings

I would like to see the opportunity to win artifacts that will evolve the building of our choice, rather than always being for a specific buildings. I have some favorites from prior events with no way to improve them further.
  13. Faeofthesea

Anybody need a Temp?

Hi Tru, What world do play in?
  14. Faeofthesea

Letting Us Know Whose AW a Reward is For

I would like to see that
  15. Faeofthesea

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

Hi hlywd --yes I am and we are :) Good to see you here