• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Faireae

1. No Worries, Be Happy!

*No Worries* Fellowship is recruiting players who are active and will contribute to tournaments according to ability. We're a "no-drama" Fellowship, and there's no pressure to complete. Building your city and having fun are the main goals! Contact FairyBakersfield (Erv) if you're interested.
  2. **** Are You Boosted in Crystal?! ****

If so, you'll get tons of trades in Whoville! We’re a fun group of folks who participate in weekly tournaments and assault the spire as much as we can. We’re looking for active members to join in growing our lands and supporting each other...and a weird sense of humor is a bonus! :-D
  3. Whoville Wants You!

Whoville is an active fellowship currently recruiting on Arendyll. We're a friendly bunch, and we aspire to reach 10 tournament chests each week. If you're looking for some laid-back fun, send a membership request to our archmage, Debi Batton.
  4. Whoville is actively recruiting, especially players with crystal and silk as boosted goods. :-)

Whoville is still looking for new members, especially those boosted in crystal or silk. We're looking to help each other grow and work toward getting 10 tournament chests each week. Come check us out!
  5. Whoville is actively recruiting, especially players with crystal and silk as boosted goods. :-)

Lol! I don't know for sure. We're an active, laid-back fellowship with some chat going on. I'm a fairly new member and find it to be a good place to be. :-)
  6. Whoville is actively recruiting, especially players with crystal and silk as boosted goods. :-)

We're a fun bunch of folks who help each other out. Playing is relaxed, and we frequently have 10-chest tournaments. Check us out!
  7. Arendyll: "Mists of Avalon" Recruiting

Mists of Avalon has been disbanded.
  8. Arendyll: "Mists of Avalon" Recruiting

We're still recruiting for our active Fellowship of team players. Join today!
  9. Laid back fellowship needs a few players (Crystal especially)

I'm boosted in marble, silk and gems.
  10. Laid back fellowship needs a few players (Crystal especially)

Do you accept newbies? :-)
  11. Arendyll: "Mists of Avalon" Recruiting

:) Send a request and I'll add you to the Fellowship! :) ..................................:gem::elf::kp::steel::crystal::silk::scroll::supply:.......................................
  12. Arendyll: "Mists of Avalon" Recruiting

Newbie fellowship focused on trade, city building, and helping each other any way we can, including participating in tournaments.
  13. Ceravyn Newbie Fellowship

New player advancing fast and looking to start a laid-back team for trading and neighborly help. My boost is marble, with silk and gems on the horizon. Cheers!
  14. looking for a better fit

Thanks for the tip!
  15. looking for a better fit

New player advancing fast and looking for a laid-back team. Tournaments are fine, but I'm mostly interested in trade. My boost is marble. Cheers!