• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by FairyBakersfield

1. *No Worries* seeking active members

Applicants - of any level - who are boosted & producing Marble, Silk, & Magic Dust will be given preference. Tourneys, FAs, & the Spire are voluntary but we would like to be opening 10 chests in the near future - we open 6 to 7 now. I would like to see fairly regular visits meaning if you log in...
  2. *No Worries* (Arendyll) fellowship seeking up to 4 active members

Applicants - of any level - who are boosted & producing Marble, Silk, & Magic Dust will be given preference. Tourneys, FAs, & the Spire are voluntary but we would like to be opening 10 chests in the near future - we open 6 to 7 now. I would like to see fairly regular visits meaning if you log in...
  3. Discussion Release Notes version 1.45

I play multiple worlds and continually logging in on the app is a real pain.
  4. Cyber Monday Diamond Giveaway!!

I appreciate the fact that, while I can choose to purchase diamonds to get ahead in the game, it is not necessary. The art work is amazing. The colors are delightful. Building the city is straight forward and the ability to rearrange things helps tremendously. The tech tree can be frustrating at...