• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by FanaticalGeorge111

1. ILLUSTRIOUS ELITES

We have an opening for a Marble and Gems player. Great F/S, come join the fun!
  2. Have 1 opening

We are looking for a 25th player to fill the F/S. Looking for member with Marble and Gems or a member with Scrolls. We have great group, I promise you will like it at Illustrious Elites! Come check us out.
  3. notifications

Now that you have moved everyone in the world maps we are getting a lot of visits but we don't have enough pages in our notifications to hold all the visits. I had 90 new notifications this morning but since we only have 10 pages i could only see 60 of them so that means i lost out on 30 visits...
  4. Tournament Changes

Pure B/S is what it is
  5. new tournament relics rules B/S

sy didntknow there was one
  6. new tournament relics rules B/S

This is crazy how they set up the new tournament relics B/S. And if they was going to do something like this why not wait till it starts in the new rotation not in the middle or the end of the rotation. I wait for 9 weeks to get to the Dust Tournament and then they change. When using the MA...