• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fayeanne's latest activity

• Fayeanne
    Fayeanne replied to the thread What has changed?.
    Nope! Well, in recent events (who knows with the upcoming updates to the quest list), most of the time quests offer an option for...
  • Fayeanne
    Fayeanne replied to the thread What has changed?.
    Optional squad size researches should no longer affect battle difficulty, and in fact are now required for the Cauldron (if you bother...
  • Fayeanne
    Fayeanne reacted to TimeMachine's post in the thread elvenar birthday with Like Like.
    Happy Birthday Elvenar! :) Thanks for the gift!
  • Fayeanne
    Fayeanne replied to the thread elvenar birthday.
    Everyone be sure to log into the desired city first today! ...If you happen to read the forums before loading the game. Which I didn't...
  • Fayeanne
    I am guessing the reason this is not allowed is because you can donate goods to receive more Witch Points, which you could then use to...
  • Fayeanne
    I found this post on the EN forums to be quite entertaining and informative...
  • Fayeanne
    Fayeanne replied to the thread Funniest offer to date.
    I really think the crafting interface needs pop-up tooltips for the ingredients, not just the item to be crafted. A lot of those icons...
  • Fayeanne
    They're sorted differently now. Try doing a direct search for e.g. "residence" and it should pull them up. I had a crazy time locating...
  • Fayeanne
    Fayeanne replied to the thread Feedback Tournament of Magic.
    This is true, and I don't expect the problem to be quite as bad as it was with Scrolls. But any city past Amuni is going to be getting...
  • Fayeanne
    Fayeanne replied to the thread Feedback Tournament of Magic.
    ...which is why one best hope one is not Steel/Scrolls/Dust boosted like half the people on this forum were back in the days of the...
  • Fayeanne
    Fayeanne replied to the thread Sorcerer's Hut.
    I can confirm the Sorcerer's Hut is still offered for sale for $20 (a Blueprint is also included) upon entering some chapters. I have...
    • 1707400910196.png
  • Fayeanne
    I have to admit I was amused. I don't know if this was changed recently, but the quest at the end of the Elvenar chapter (the quest to...
  • Fayeanne
    Fayeanne replied to the thread Orcs in the elf chapter.
    According to the wiki, a level 20 Workshop is supposed to require being in Orcs chapter and is the first level that requires orcs to...
  • Fayeanne
    Fayeanne replied to the thread New evolving building.
    Well, one of them makes an AW KP instant (now worthless), the second makes Banshees (mostly worthless), and the third makes CCs...which...
  • Fayeanne
    Nope. It was horrible then too. I play through chapters without portal profits for the most part, which means I move relatively slowly...