• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Fayeanne

1. Fayeanne

What has changed?

Nope! Well, in recent events (who knows with the upcoming updates to the quest list), most of the time quests offer an option for Tournament, Spire, or world map encounters. But there have been quests requiring only province encounters (usually coupled with only fight -or- only negotiate), and...
  2. Fayeanne

What has changed?

Optional squad size researches should no longer affect battle difficulty, and in fact are now required for the Cauldron (if you bother with it). You will still need to level AWs carefully and with great consideration because they are painfully expensive to level now.
  3. Fayeanne

elvenar birthday

Everyone be sure to log into the desired city first today! ...If you happen to read the forums before loading the game. Which I didn't, but I have long since been in the habit of always logging into main city first after each day turnover just for this sort of reason.
  4. Fayeanne

Feedback Blessings of the Phoenix Feedback thread

I am guessing the reason this is not allowed is because you can donate goods to receive more Witch Points, which you could then use to brew better potions. It seems they only want you using purchased Witch Points for research, not potions, so they lock you out of gaining any until you can no...
  5. Fayeanne

Does anyone like the AW cost changes????

I found this post on the EN forums to be quite entertaining and informative: https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/is-it-easier-to-upgrade-ancient-wonders-now.18504/ Having been observing this AW change for the last few weeks, I've been wondering what the developers were actually...
  6. Fayeanne

Funniest offer to date

I really think the crafting interface needs pop-up tooltips for the ingredients, not just the item to be crafted. A lot of those icons are nearly indistinguishable when they are so tiny.
  7. Fayeanne

missing residences and workshops

They're sorted differently now. Try doing a direct search for e.g. "residence" and it should pull them up. I had a crazy time locating mine otherwise.
  8. Fayeanne

Feedback Tournament of Magic

This is true, and I don't expect the problem to be quite as bad as it was with Scrolls. But any city past Amuni is going to be getting Royal Velvet, and I imagine most of the big cities that won 4-5 fully-evolved copies of the Potionmaker's Pedestal are probably past that. Even those who didn't...
  9. Fayeanne

Feedback Tournament of Magic

...which is why one best hope one is not Steel/Scrolls/Dust boosted like half the people on this forum were back in the days of the Moonstone Library fiasco. Because guess which boost is about to get the shaft again? Yep, Scrolls. I'd previously built a Blooming Trader Guild to deal with this...
  10. Fayeanne

Sorcerer's Hut

I can confirm the Sorcerer's Hut is still offered for sale for $20 (a Blueprint is also included) upon entering some chapters. I have had it offered upon entering Elementals, Amuni (twice, two different cities), and also Embassies. (Possibly others that I forgot to note.) It's a 24-hour flash...
  11. Fayeanne

Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

I have to admit I was amused. I don't know if this was changed recently, but the quest at the end of the Elvenar chapter (the quest to research their Ancient Wonders technology) rewards you with 1 RR. You need 5 just to place either of the Wonders that the technology unlocks. :p Also: I was...
  12. Fayeanne

Orcs in the elf chapter

According to the wiki, a level 20 Workshop is supposed to require being in Orcs chapter and is the first level that requires orcs to upgrade. If you are in Fairies chapter and haven't yet researched the Advanced Scouts at the end of the chapter and the game let you upgrade a Worskhop to level...
  13. Fayeanne

New evolving building

Well, one of them makes an AW KP instant (now worthless), the second makes Banshees (mostly worthless), and the third makes CCs...which is useful except that it also happens to make my city's boost. It would be nice if it'd make a non-boost rather than just duplicating what I can already make in...
  14. Fayeanne

smaller city cannot upgrade wonders

This is it exactly. You not only have to find a Fellowship that reaches 10 chests but you have to pull your weight as well. Someone who only wants to do, say, 900 points in the Tournament per week isn't going to last very long in such a Fellowship. So as mentioned, casual play is impossible now...
  15. Fayeanne

News from Discord - May Contain Info!

So they went from not anticipating that people would use Tournaments to level their Ancient Wonders...to requiring that people use Tournaments to level their Ancient Wonders.