• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Fearless Thunder

1. Why is there no pet food in crafting?

1 a week is "too much?"
  2. Why is there no pet food in crafting?

I used up all my charity sips trying to get pet food to appear LOL
  3. Why is there no pet food in crafting?

Why offer building that need food then withhold same? if this continues I will replace those buildings with something more worthwhile that doesn't require BEGGING. I already stashed 1 bird(can't feed it if I wanted to so why have it?). I have 4 more birds and 3 bears. if I cannot feed 1 once per...
  4. Why is there no pet food in crafting?

Nope,used to get it all the time. I went from having 14 to TWO. Some kind of change was made,trust me because I have never run out before,but am dangerously close to ZERO now. it was never "rare" it used to be in rotation and that has VANISHED
  5. Why is there no pet food in crafting?

I've sent numerous tickets in about this. So far,they don't seem to care. They suggested I come here rather than solve the issue
  6. Why is there no pet food in crafting?

I use 2 per week and have dropped from 14 to TWO because there are none to craft
  7. Why is there no pet food in crafting?

I am very economic, but after 6 days of no pet food to craft, it it's not a bug, it's sheer failure to support your OWN game. if you aren't going to support the game players,what's the point of continuing? It's to the point now it's ridiculous
  8. Why is there no pet food in crafting?

Anyway whomever labelled this as "not a bug" is wrong because this is a BUG when it's been 5 days without a pet food showing up. So what else would you call it?
  9. Why is there no pet food in crafting?

Already tried that many times lol
  10. Why is there no pet food in crafting?

I am on several times per day. I understand the rotation,but the pet food is NOT there. If it's "random" then the randomness has dropped to ZERO
  11. Why is there no pet food in crafting?

You aren't understanding,I changed nothing in how I play. I had 14. Now I am down to TWO and it's been 5 days since I was able to craft 1. This is pointless if you have 5 birds and 3 bears(NO, I only feed the fire Phoenix). So what's the point of having buildings that support pulls the rug out...
  12. Why is there no pet food in crafting?

I have not had pet food to craft for 5 DAYS
  13. Why is there no pet food in crafting?

I was told this should appear every 6 hours. It's now been 5 DAYS without pet food. I have gone from 14 to TWO. I log on MANY times per day and sorry,it is NOT there to craft. I have 5 birds and 3 bears. Should I call PETA????