• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by FearlessDingleberry

1. FearlessDingleberry

Builder required to restore building from inventory, but no error when one isn't available

if you pay attention when you restore from inventory, there is building activity
  2. FearlessDingleberry

Builder required to restore building from inventory, but no error when one isn't available

Apparently, a builder is required to restore a building from inventory, but no error "need another builder" appears when attempted with no free builders. The game just acts like the building doesn't fit when trying to place it. This was very confusing until I thought to cancel an upgrade, then I...
  3. FearlessDingleberry

Misty Mountain Misfits has an opening

The Misfits is an active, FUN and drama-free 10 chest and Gold Spire fellowship. If you are looking to grow and improve your game, you'll find lots of help, friendly people and frequent moments of sillyness. We are RECRUITING players active in the Spire and Tournaments. It you can get to the...
  4. FearlessDingleberry

WANTED: Active Spire and Tournament player. Marble and Crystal boosts preferred.

The Misty Mountain Misfits is a top 25 active, FUN, laid back and drama free 10 chest and Gold Spire fellowship. If you are looking to grow and improve your game, you'll find the help you need here. We have a Spire Push every 3 weeks and hit 10 chests in the tournament every week. We require 3...
  5. FearlessDingleberry

Misty Mountain Misfits is looking for a Spire player

We are RECRUITING a player active in the Spire and Tournaments. It you can get to the top of the Spire let's talk. Marble and Crystal boosts preferred. The Misfits is a top 25 active, FUN, laid back and drama free 10 chest and Gold Spire fellowship. If you are looking to grow and improve your...
  6. FearlessDingleberry

What happens when...

I now stop doing the chapter quests once I run into one that acts as a speed bump like "Donate 500,000 Mana" with a 10 Ancient Knowledge as a reward. That does nothing buy hinder my progress by taking a huge amount of manna for a joke of a reward. I leave my guest race buildings in place until I...
  7. FearlessDingleberry

Misty Mountain Misfits is recruiting active players looking for fun

Want to make it to the top? We are a 10 chest and Gold Spire Fellowship. We make 10 chests weekly and Gold Spire every 4th week and we're looking to make Gold more frequently. If you are into the FA, we rock them, though they are totally optional. The Misfits is a fun, friendly, laid back...
  8. FearlessDingleberry

List of relics

I got caught by the total change in presentation with the introduction of Future Goods. It appears that now that all relics are a boost for a type of good, they decided to stop listing your relic inventory above your boosted goods.
  9. FearlessDingleberry

List of relics

It appears that there is no listing of the number of relics you have in the Main Hall or World Map anymore. Just your boosts. :(
  10. FearlessDingleberry

troops won in "rise of the Phoenix"

Support just looks at what their console tells them, which is the same buggy data that we see in our Instants. It doesn't matter what you use to look at bad data, it's still bad data. The results they look at are useless, they have to look at transactions and events. Clearly they can't do it or...
  11. FearlessDingleberry

troops won in "rise of the Phoenix"

I didn't get credit for many brigades won last night. I'm not even sure if the game applied all the troops I won. This event seems buggy. I got an error message saying to please choose a valid chest this morning when I click on one displayed. When I refreshed, I got another set of chests. I've...
  12. FearlessDingleberry

Spire Rules

I have very good reason to believe that this is not correct. If this were truly the case. in our situation,we should have received surplus rather than a deficit a member left with more points than the member that joined during the Spire had when they joined. Support did not provide this...