• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fefferly

Well now let’s see.....
I’m a gal who in lives in a log cabin in the woods here in NewBrunswick Canada (that’s above Maine, for those of you south of me lol ) that I built in my 20’s.
Two months ago I chose to give up the real world, you know the one of money and stress to pursue my passion full time instead of as a hobby. So now what do I do...
Well I’m a potter. Ya, the wheel, the kiln and all the rest.
And now I live the life of a starving artist who plays in the woods with woodland characters in her spare time both outdoors and inside now as well Lol lol.

I Love my tea,
I Love my puff,
I Enjoy my zen ,
And all good stuff.

My husband, Mr. Stoic,
Who’s all science and gets it nought,
His medals say he’s heroic,
But my lifestyle he’s not bought.

I play in the clay,
He hand carves his spoons,
I listen to folk amd grassroots,
He screams out some awesome punk tunes.

So out in the woods just above Maine,
I’m all artsy and stuff,
He doesn’t get me, I love him the same
Just sippin’ my tea, enjoyin’ my puff.
Lol lol
The the Potter amd her Spoonman.

PST...my real life, out there in the real world......I’m a Human Service Councillor for the Mentally Ill. And have a thing for rhymes. Lol

As for this game.... I haven’t a clue what I’m doing at all. Nor do I care. My property looks nice though lol lol.

Occupation
Potter

Following

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.