• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Felix Bellator

1. USMC Fellowship Seeks member

Want fun with no quotas join us.
  2. This post has gone on long enough. It can be removed.

Join the USMC to meet new and interesting people that cant handle their alcohol
  3. Band of Outlaws

4. This post has gone on long enough. It can be removed.

Its a well known fact dinosaurs attack anyone wearing bowler hats
  5. This post has gone on long enough. It can be removed.

We popped the back hatch open and there is still almost no room
  6. This post has gone on long enough. It can be removed.

Id like to thank Jesus and my Mama for this award who taught me to be humble and gracious. In your face world I got a trophy!
  7. This post has gone on long enough. It can be removed.

I was so excited I had to say something....possibly try it out......it might be best to avoid Sheboygan Wisconsin for the foreseeable future as well.
  8. This post has gone on long enough. It can be removed.

The USMC Fellowship has finally perfected its death ray and work continues on our Doomsday Device. We pledge they will not be used for evil. (LEGAL DISCLAIMER) Our lawyers want us to clarify that evil is a subjective term open for interruption by an individual. Our definition of evil may not...
  9. This post has gone on long enough. It can be removed.

Please send email to archmage felix. (Stains will not be cleaned but we have a story for every one of them)