• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by FemmeDraven

1. FemmeDraven

Fellowship Adventures 2022

In the FS where only 2 of us were participating in the FA we got to the very final level before the flag and just couldn't get there. I could have spent $10 and finished the final 24 hr productions needed but why waste $$ when the prizes were so lackluster? We didn't have as much of a coin...
  2. FemmeDraven

If Inno was thinking they'd have made one of the prizes a buttload of coin rain.
  3. FemmeDraven

FIFTY-NINE bags of coins (TWICE?!?!?!) in stage 3 of the FA? Seriously Inno? I think this is the last FA for me if anyone chooses a path with coins ever again I'll just be on vacation. This has been the most ridiculous waste of coins EVER! I've used up more than half of my coin rain and for...
  4. FemmeDraven

I don't think anyone in my FS is beyond Chapter 12 (if that) and 2/3rds are still below 8 where I am.
  5. FemmeDraven

Okay, I'm thinking the devs need to gift us buttloads of coin rain to replace our depleted supplies because using those is the only way we can get enough bags of coins gathered up. Not every FS has enough members participating in the FAs to handle this insane amount of coins needed. This isn't...
  6. FemmeDraven

I don't know what we needed to gain a bag of coins before but it seems excessive this time and it's taking more than 2 full sweeps of our villages to make one bag where one sweep was enough last time (if I'm remembering correctly).
  7. FemmeDraven

Lucky Little Fin

Well, now I feel extra stupid...I was thinking scouting. Ugh
  8. FemmeDraven

Lucky Little Fin

Okay then, because we won't have a tournament for 2 more days I used boosters to complete a province for today's task and nothing! It didn't count!?!/ Now what? I am really REALLY unhappy!
  9. FemmeDraven

Lucky Little Fin

One of the FS I'm in does great at the tournaments, the other one not so much and I suck at the spire of eternity. I rarely get past the first time-locked level because I only fight and won't waste goods or diamonds trying to figure out what those clowns actually want. LOL This explains my lack...
  10. FemmeDraven

Lucky Little Fin

Not sure how many of those we get or how we get them so I only use them when it makes sense and the boosters generally only give 2-5 vision vapor each and take a minimum of 3-1/2 hours. It's not worth it for me to be trapped in front of my pc every 4 hrs to start a new crafting item. I realize...
  11. FemmeDraven

Lucky Little Fin

I was enjoying this event until now and I'll either be stuck on this task for DAYS or I'll just give up and take a break from the game again. This is usually how it goes for me...I get bored and disappear for a few months. This particular task bites as I don't want to use up all my combining...
  12. FemmeDraven

Naturally Amazing

I agree. I'm the closest I think I've ever been to finishing all the quests for an event and it's just not going to happen because of this. I spend a lot of time crafting boosters but I don't particularly want to use all of mine up because scouting a province takes over 20 hours and we're having...
  13. FemmeDraven

Naturally Amazing

So color me blonde but I can't figure out what the heck I'm supposed to do for this quest. I've tried fighting in every way possible and it's not registering. Halp!
  14. FemmeDraven

2021 Autumn Zodiac discussion

I guess I'm done with the event...there's no way I'm coughing up 20 Vision Vapor for the task I'm on and there's no other option:mad: I'd have to craft at least 2 items to gain 20 Vision Vapor and those would be things I don't want or need so I'd be wasting my Combining Catalysts for 54 lousy...
  15. FemmeDraven

2021 Autumn Zodiac discussion

Yes, please!!!! I don't know if the endless relic acquisitions are an attempt at keeping us in the game longer or more often because it means we have to constantly churn out military or goods for those quests but if so, it ain't workin' on me...I'm just doing fewer quests and won't finish by the...