• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by FernDragon

1. It's a jungle out there!

I'm looking for Pandas, so of course bamboo is a snack,lol. Maybe I'll try some cookies as well ;)
  2. It's a jungle out there!

Thank you AJ, then again perhaps doing the same thing over and over expecting different results is part of either my madness or charm? ;)
  3. It's a jungle out there!

Are you tired of thrashing about in the weeds looking for a fun group to join? Panda♦Monium is the place to be. We are in need of a few players who can meet our minimum requirements of:1600 Tourney,1st level boss Spire ,5 x a week visits and maddening but casual Fellowship Adventures. Please...
  4. Graphics getting old...

What a lovely inspiration @crackie, the light and warmth from it is much better than the vision I had for a portrait with the long title of'Thrashing an equine who has assumed room temperature";)
  5. Graphics getting old...

Painting happy little goblins!!
  6. Graphics getting old...

Just a little image comes to mind that I must share, and you can thank/blame Crackie: Bud Sorceress's running amok through Elvenar with Bob Ross curly wigs on their heads.
  7. Panda♣Monium :Searching The Woods near you!

The Fellowship Adventures are coming soon- don't get caught hibernating and miss joining up before it starts!
  8. Panda♣Monium :Searching The Woods near you!

We are a cheerful friendly group looking to replace a few bears who have wandered off due to life/retirement etc. Wild bears who produce Marble,Crystal and Elixir are most prized at the moment. Tournament-we do easy 10-12 chests a week with a 2k minimum requirement. Spire -to 1st Boss...
  9. In Memorium The Unbeliever

Sad news indeed, for family &friends ((hugs)) & love♥♥♥
  10. ((Panda♦Monium)) Give us a gander and we'll give you a goose!

We are a happy bunch of folks, looking for applicants to join our merry Pandas. Come along and have more fun than a gaggle of geese!
  11. Notification and Neighborly help Improvements

A great ♣Thank You♣for this improvement- I see I'm not the only one doing a "Happy Dance' No more missing my good neighbors visits and I can help everyone else much quicker.
  12. Like Eucalyptus? Hanging round in trees?

Bear with us- ;) We'll set out bamboo and eucalyptus, why not Pandas and Koalas for even more havoc? :)
  13. HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

A happy new year to you folks also....... I don't remember much after toasting it in with a nice glass of elderberry wine and taking nap, but I woke up the morning afterwards with a broken chandelier made of winter lampions that someone has tossed into my moat.......
  14. Notifications - Please Enlarge

I do think it would help to have a few more pages on the notifications for visits and a separate tab for trades. Since Inno has 'fixed' neighborhoods with the "Great Migration" the pages are getting overwritten by the increased visitations of very active players ( a big Thank You to my Winyandor...
  15. City movement

Wow.....just absolute Wow ! I guess I didn't realize just how dead my previous neighborhood was even before the mass migrations started. There were a few newer players for a while moving in but nowhere near as many active players that are surrounding me now. I will miss the folks who are out of...