• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Finn Razelle

1. Finn Razelle

Will the Pilgrim's manor pieces can be crafted?

...Only to a point. Just as with the Moonstone Library, you DO need all seven pieces to receive the daily Combining Catalyst.
  2. Finn Razelle

The Jewel of the Dragon

Sent you a message online! :-)
  3. Finn Razelle

Prosperity Tower ...

I'd even go so far as to say that in Woodelves, 6 maxed-out Workshops plus Prosperity Towers will keep you in supplies with the use of Power of Provision spells and Supplies instants here and there. (I always make it a point to craft supply instants when they pop up in the MA, just to have a...
  4. Finn Razelle

Coldfire Phoenix?

These rewards are now available in live worlds--just earned Phoenix Artifacts in 2 of my cities in the last two days. (The Moonstone Library isn't disappearing permanently, though, I hope...?)
  5. Finn Razelle

Royal Restorations

...Can't believe I never thought of this! Glad to know there's hope yet for those evolving buildings I acquired in the very early chapters of the game!
  6. Finn Razelle

Switching Cities on the Mobile App?

Thanks, Moon2Sun! I'll give that a try. :-)
  7. Finn Razelle

Switching Cities on the Mobile App?

Howdy All, This may have already been answered, but is there a way to switch between worlds on the mobile app? I'm running 3 different cities (Winyandor, Arendyll, and Feylyndral), but only seem to be able to access my first city, Winyandor, on the app. which means my other two cities tend to...
  8. Finn Razelle

Limit on Scouting after Feeding Coldfire Phoenix??

Oooh, very interesting! :-) I'll have to give that one a try; thanks for the tip!
  9. Finn Razelle

Many thanks again, samidodamage! There's defininely a great bunch of folks in this community, both in the game and on the forum. Very glad to have discovered it. :-)
  10. Finn Razelle

Oh jeez... Color me super-embarrassed! I completely forgot about that. Forgive this Chapter-3 player for a goofy mistake I should have known better than to make, and I promise my next post will be more relevant. :-P Thanks to all who replied!
  11. Finn Razelle

Hi Fayeanne, The same thing just happened in one of my other cities... I had a recent goods windfall and was able to scout/conquer provinces much more quickly for a little while, until once again all of my scouting possibilities are suddenly locked. (No use of Time Boosters or Coldfire this...
  12. Finn Razelle

Hmmm.... interesting. I'm trying to remember now if I was using time boosters; I may have been. Just now, I've used time boosters to complete two scouts in quick succession (without using Coldfire at all), and I was once again locked. This time, II was locked from scouting any but one of my...
  13. Finn Razelle

Appreciate the reply, samidodamage, and it's a good theory, but I think there may be a cap to the Coldfire feeding effect after all. I checked out the World Map just now to test your idea (now with 4 hours left to go on the feeding effect), and all of my "scoutable" provinces are once again...
  14. Finn Razelle

Hi All, This question may have already been answered, but has anyone else noticed their scouting abilities being locked after scouting X number of provinces during a Coldfire Phoenix feeding effect? I have a Level 9 Coldfire, which adds 13 KP per finished scout, and after scouting two or three...
  15. Finn Razelle

Wings of Light Seeking Active Members

Hello! My Arendyll city is currently in Chapter Three (Planks & Scrolls boost, closing in on a Magic Dust boost). I enjoy being active in Tournaments and the Spire, as well as providing frequent help to Fellow cities and would be very interested in joining a Fellowship that is active &...