• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

fitress's latest activity

• fitress replied to the thread Sentient Goods Decay.
    I did confess to not working too hard at the game, but I found this very interesting, looked around and have made some changes. I found...
    I'll go with the build. Would Timewarp be a good compliment? And...........how important is Culture - does it affect anything but...
    Thanks so much! Wow, it's huge! I even have all the goodies I need to build it, just need to make space. EDIT: Did some more...
    Thank you. With all of my heart, I hope you have this info stored somewhere so you can just paste it in. You are so far above my pay...
    Thank you - I'm in XV. What should I be looking for?
  • Is there anything available to decrease the rate of decay for Sentient Goods? (Like the reduction for Seeds?). Thanks in advance.