• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

fitress's latest activity

• fitress replied to the thread Buzzing.
    me too
  • fitress reacted to Enevhar Aldarion's post in the thread Buzzing with Like Like.
    It was Use CCs on Beta, whoever made the list put it wrong.
  • fitress reacted to Enevhar Aldarion's post in the thread Buzzing with Like Like.
    Yes, use and spend are the same thing, just like produce and craft are the same, but produce/craft and collect usually are not. If you...
    You cannot turn them into spell fragments ever since they were removed from the inventory screen.
  • fitress reacted to iamthouth's post in the thread Buzzing with Like Like.
    @fitress I used CC's in the Magic Academy, which satisfied the quest, and could then immediately cancel the Crafting, and got the CC's back.
    I don't mind using/spending or crafting/producing, I just didn't know exactly what was being asked. Thank you so much for your time...
    I'm not trying to be difficult, but is Use the same as Spend? And I still need to know if I have to Produce or Craft to satisfy...
  • fitress posted the thread Buzzing in Questions and Help.
    Item #15 on the list says Collect Combining Catalyst, but it comes up as Spend in play. Does this mean I have to Produce them or Craft...
  • fitress reacted to Count Rupert's post in the thread Buzzing Spring with Like Like.
    Unurium is not available until Chapter 17. After you've completed the first research of the chapter; your Advanced Trader will be able...
  • fitress reacted to Lelanya's post in the thread Buzzing Spring with Like Like.
    This should say Collect Unurium / Seeds / Mana / Orcs, or Produce Goods. Start at the top, work your way down, whichever you have...
  • fitress replied to the thread Buzzing Spring.
    Thanks to you and Count Rupert. I am in Chapt 16, so I was hoping there would be alternatives listed when we actually got to it...
  • fitress posted the thread Buzzing Spring in Questions and Help.
    I see on the list for the upcoming event, an item called UNURUIM. What is it, and how do I get/manufacture/buy it? Thanks in advance -...
  • fitress replied to the thread "Brown" neighbors.
    The "inactive" thing makes sense to me. Doesn't affect play, but was just curious. Thanks to all for your input.
  • fitress reacted to Glandeh's post in the thread "Brown" neighbors with Like Like.
    I had the same issue and asked support. Turned out that those brown cities did not have neighborly help discovered. So yes, if they are...
  • fitress reacted to Yavimaya's post in the thread "Brown" neighbors with Like Like.
    Thank you! I didn't even think it might be that as I have never seen this once in game since I have been playing.