• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by fitress

1. "Brown" neighbors

The "inactive" thing makes sense to me. Doesn't affect play, but was just curious. Thanks to all for your input.
  2. "Brown" neighbors

They look just like the example you showed me, except they are within my scouted area. Once I contribute, they look "normal", but the next day they are brown again....
  3. "Brown" neighbors

No coins - I remember seeing a lot of those before they moved me.
  4. "Brown" neighbors

I'm talking about the ones within my scouted area, that I do business with on a daily basis. Just curious.....
  5. "Brown" neighbors

Some of my Neighbors are "browned out". What does this mean? Thanx
  6. Help Relics

You are my She-ro!! Thanx
  7. Help Relics

Is there a way to see how many relics you have without opening the Main Hall? There are times when I don't want to collect the accumulated coin. Not really critical, but just curious..........Thank you
  8. EVENT QUEST INSTRUCTIONS

What is the difference between SCOUT, SOLVE, and COMPLETE a Province in Event Quests? Please/thanx
  9. New Level

Thank you so much! At least I can stop looking for something that no longer exists. I'll just poke around some more in the other sources and see what trouble I can get myself in to.
  10. New Level

11. New Level

Thanks for the info. Found some good stuff in MinMax. What I am looking for is the "Preview", under Guest Race Guides. I don't see anything past "Elvenar". There is a window, that just says Future Guest Race. I am especially interested in the Tech Tree suggestions on the build order and the...
  12. New Level

I just finished Level 15 - It's been so long since I moved from one level to another, that I can't remember the procedure. (I did remember to open the chest and collect the diamonds). Do I just clear everything out? I also need to know the name of, and/or where to find the "Guide" to the new...
  13. Sentient Goods Decay

I did confess to not working too hard at the game, but I found this very interesting, looked around and have made some changes. I found that I had 11 Festivals, so I built them. Figured out what a D088 was, and built one of those, also. I built the Simia and Timewarp after "speaking" with...
  14. Sentient Goods Decay

I'll go with the build. Would Timewarp be a good compliment? And...........how important is Culture - does it affect anything but Supply and Coin production? I seem to have a lot of real estate tied up - If I read the drop-down correctly, I have 319K+, with 183K+ available. I have 698...
  15. Sentient Goods Decay

Thanks so much! Wow, it's huge! I even have all the goodies I need to build it, just need to make space. EDIT: Did some more research - I do not fight at all. In your opinion, is it still worth the assets and real estate?