• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Flashfyre

1. Flashfyre

Discussion- A Gateway into the Past

@Dominionofgod You don't get it. If you take questing slower, you won't get to that "locked" quest until tomorrow. Which is where I'm going to get it. And I'll be able to complete it, because the Spire is active now. Because I looked at the quest line and planned to NOT hit that "locked" quest...
  2. Flashfyre

Discussion- A Gateway into the Past

@Dominionofgod It's only a timing issue for YOU, not for everyone. That quest is near the end of the event, and would naturally appear for most people on Monday-Wednesday this week, after the Spire (and maybe the Tourney) have started. If y'all would stop rushing through the event quests in some...
  3. Flashfyre

Too Much KP Purchase

Am I missing out on the 24 "free" KP? Sure. Is it hurting my playing? Absolutely not. What good is 700 KP a month if you can't use them effectively? I take my time going through chapters, especially now that I'm in the high 'teens ones (currently muddling though 16), which means I often find...
  4. Flashfyre

Open | Confirmed Elvenar's Math Skills are Worse Than Mine

@Sprite1313 , were you adding KP after all the other contributors? If so, is it possible (no, let me say it IS possible, because I've done it) you clicked the add button faster than the game could update the total, and thereby went 1KP higher by accident? If this was at the end of the donations...
  5. Flashfyre

Grape Farm

It's under your Culture tab in the Building menu. Once you've unlocked the research for it, it will be available.
  6. Flashfyre

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

@mikeledo Discord recently changed the way users' IDs are written; all the old names had to be changed by their users to meet the new requirements. It is possible that because you weren't active when that went into effect, your account has to be deleted.
  7. Flashfyre

Booster Spells Size

I still have my 40hr boost. I'm gonna donate it to the Elvenar Museum as a long-lost relic, if one ever is built.
  8. Flashfyre

Dwarven Granite and Copper

If you don't need the granite and copper for tech or upgrades, the only other way to use them up is to build the Dwarven roads. That tech comes near the end of the chapter tech tree, though, and if you haven't unlocked it, you can't build the roads.
  9. Flashfyre

Minimum Number of Guest Race Buildings Needed for Halflings?

I happen to be in Halflings in my Khel city, and I can say that, if you have enough PPs, you can get by with as few farms and fields as you want. However, you will be missing a lot of the quests, because there are a few that require you have built a certain number of fields and farms. I have...
  10. Flashfyre

Is an end game city better going to full negotiating in tournaments instead of fighting??? What do you think?

Nope. I exclusively cater the Spire for all but the first 4 encounters which I fight because they are easy. I am in Ch16, so I have to use mana, seeds, orcs, and all T and S goods. And I do that every week, without significantly reducing my inventories of stuff. Because I don't fight very much...
  11. Flashfyre

Feedback Ads Feedback thread

That's not how experiments work. Subjects in either the control or test groups are not told which group they are in; that would invalidate the results of the experiment. You were told you were in the experimental group; not whether you were a control subject or a test subject within that group...
  12. Flashfyre

What is an "Enchantment"

CCs used to be considered enchantments, but sometime last year or so (?) they were removed from that category for reasons I can't recall now. Possibly because of the increase in evolving buildings giving them as collection items.
  13. Flashfyre

Feedback Autumn Zodiac event

Has anyone considered that it may not have been intended for all players to complete, or even do well, in events until they have reached a, shall we say, self-sustaining position with their city builds? If there are quests that seem to be too difficult for a player to complete easily at their...
  14. Flashfyre

Too Much KP Purchase

Simple: to always have enough onhand to complete tech and AWs when required. Too many times I have had to patiently collect KPs to finish 1 tech, then do it all again. And while KPs earned from the MA/events can be used for all KP-required things, but other sources like instants cannot. So, I...
  15. Flashfyre

Too Much KP Purchase

Early in Ch16. I don't buy KP except for quests. I have plenty.