• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Frappuccino

1. Frappuccino

This is hysterical

People do manual battles. I've found those to just be a bigger time waste than it's worth.
  2. Frappuccino

Question Answered :)

Inquiring Minds Only.
  3. Frappuccino

Looking for a better guild.

I've already gone into the details of what happened. I'm not sure why you're claiming emotional instability when I'm just telling the facts. To restate facts. A member had a AW with a different non-FS person on their wonder for a minor chest. I finished off the AW so that it was complete...
  4. Frappuccino

This is hysterical

That's a hard grind right there for 25 silk.
  5. Frappuccino

Appreciate it in any event. Have fun.
  6. Frappuccino

Welp. Back to looking for a FS on my main.
  7. Frappuccino

THE TINKERS PROJECT

I've got a city interested in joining. https://www.elvenstats.com/player/us8/849227625 Recently returned.
  8. Frappuccino

Oh good to see you've guys have made some leaps.
  9. Frappuccino

I have Returned. Went AFK for a while b/c of Real Life. Back and searching. Closer to 10 Chests on tournaments the better I like it.
  10. Frappuccino

Winter Magic - Discussion

Locked on the Event until next spire b/c tournament fights don't count for 50/51 whichever it is. So stupid. Oh and when it says solve a spire encounter, convincing doesn't count. Locked on the event because it doesn't function as it says its supposed too.
  11. Frappuccino

I was discussing the evolving building the owl. I'm not sure how people assumed otherwise. My thoughts on the building are still it's poopy.
  12. Frappuccino

In what chapter does it become equivalent to a housing building? Past 9? Before that it's woefully short of a housing building and I haven't looked at the housing available at 9+ but I'm sure it's scales equally bad.
  13. Frappuccino

I'm aware that numbers may not be final, but I don't see the point other than aesthetic in using this building in a city unless you have nothing else to take it's place but I think you could very easily leave this out in any city. Would like to see this building give a bit more culture to at...
  14. Frappuccino

Snowfall in Elvenar

I'm just looking at the available information on the winter event. I think the new evolving building doesn't seem particularly useful in comparison towards the Witches Hut. It's the only other evolving building that I really have to compare for personal experience:
  15. Frappuccino

Hello Hello!

Hallo Hallo Niece or Nephew.