• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by free-spirit

1. free-spirit

Elvenar shop

Make sure you're logged into the Play store (or app store) this happened to me before and I'd somehow been logged out.
  2. free-spirit

Contests disappeared

Posts that are still active and have people participating in the discussion shouldn't be archived. That's ridiculous.
  3. free-spirit

Contests disappeared

I'm very sorry you misread my initial question directed at Silmaril. I realize in your initial reply you were trying to be helpful. I am not new to the forum and do not need advice from you about where it is or is not appropriate to post.
  4. free-spirit

Contests disappeared

If you've been participating in forums since 1983 then you'd know that replying to someone also sends them a notification. So by replying to Silmaril, she will get a notification that I responded to her post. This thread also addresses the archiving and is not an inappropriate place to ask...
  5. free-spirit

Contests disappeared

I'm sorry I am not using the forum to your liking. Feel free to block me, and then you will no longer have to worry about me not posting where you would prefer.
  6. free-spirit

Contests disappeared

This is the thread that the current CM has replied in. There is another thread that has been ignored. The question was in reply to the CM's comment about archiving posts, so while you may have been confused, it was pretty clear. "Then why are current discussions being archived?" @Dreamyn2 asked...
  7. free-spirit

Contests disappeared

Not if you actually read the question.
  8. free-spirit

Contests disappeared

Archiving current discussion threads is referring to the discussion threads in the main discussion section that have been archived when only a few days old.
  9. free-spirit

Condense the spire from 48 to 12 encounters.

There's moderation to keep things smooth and overmoderation which stifles conversation and chases people away. We're quickly heading into overmoderation territory, which will kill the forum. Maybe a dead forum is the goal, less work that way.
  10. free-spirit

Contests disappeared

Can you please explain why current conversations in the general chat are being archived? Threads that have comments within the past day or so?
  11. free-spirit

Contests disappeared

Then why are current discussions being archived?
  12. free-spirit

archive threads

at the top of the general discussion section. (and the other sections for their archives)
  13. free-spirit

archive threads

Why are currently active threads being added to archives? Now we have to check through the archives for active threads too. Who decides when a thread should be archived? Why do we even have an archive section for 2023? Posts for 2023 should be accessible in the general discussion for all of...
  14. free-spirit

how many battles per round per chapter level?

Reminder also that no one here knows what the average number of provinces players do per chapter. What you were asking for, average provinces per chapter, and what was linked, suggested province completion per chapter, are 2 different things.