• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Gaelio

1. Gaelio

looking for active fellowship (khelonaar)

I am currently playing in Khelonaar. I play daily but I am boosted in Dust and cannot find anyone to trade with me and so I am stuck. Looking for a fellowship where people trade regularly, especially those looking for Dust.
  2. Gaelio

Tips for new Users (February 2019 edition)

Thank you!!
  3. Gaelio

Tips for new Users (February 2019 edition)

I have reached the Halflings stage in play. Can I sell off my alchemy buildings now to make space so I can rearrange buildings? Does anyone know if there is a 'grid' that recommends how to place buildings for optimal space? Trying to place buildings with little space drives me crazy!;) I...
  4. Gaelio

orcs

What is the best way to get through orcs without setting yourself on fire?? Do you waste time upgrading portal past 2, do you keep upgrading farms?
  5. Gaelio

NOO PRESSURE is recruiting

NOO Pressure is still looking for active players. Boost in crystal would be great. This is a fun group of people, and like the name says, there's noooo pressure.
  6. Gaelio

Looking for an active fellowship

Hi, I am boosted in planks, scrolls, and magic dust. I am now at the level of Orcs and nearing Wood Elves. I play daily, trade and take trades, and do visits. The FS I am in now has lost leadership and is becoming very inactive. I'm not into drama or complaining...just like to have fun!
  7. Gaelio

Misfits Recruiting

Hi, If you're still looking, I'm interested. I am in an FS that is sagging in activity right now. I'm currently in Orcs. I play daily, visit, and trade. My boosts are planks, scrolls, and dust.
  8. Gaelio

RANKED #6th ELVENAR`S PROTECTION Seeking New Awesome Member

Checking if you still have openings. My FS just began to sag. Trades are mainly picked up by World Map. I'm almost through Orcs and on to Wood Elves. Boosts are planks, scrolls, dust. I play daily, do tourneys, visits, and events, and certainly trade and take trades. I'm not chatty on the...
  9. Gaelio

Hi Freia, it is very nice...but so was the last fellowship. It is just more active in trading. There are actually trades that I can pick up as well as trades that are picked up by the fellowship. So it is more balanced with my boosts anyway. If you do decide to leave, the archmage...
  10. Gaelio

Faith, Hope & Charity looking for player

We are a very nice fellowship with one space open. Would prefer someone with boosts in at least one of these: marble, crystal, elixir. You must have a trader and actively like to trade and grow your city. Hope to see you in town! Gaelio
  11. Gaelio

Hi, I play in two other cities and now in Sinya Arda. I'm in a nice fellowship but my trades just sit and sit. I am boosted in steel, scrolls, and elixir. Does your fellowship have need of these and do they actively trade? Thanks, Gaelio
  12. Gaelio

Don't want to do battles

That's a relief to hear. Thanks. I had never realized that one could over-scout...so thanks also for that tip.
  13. Gaelio

Don't want to do battles

I really decided early to not do battles. I generally lost...always lost if I used 'automatic', and I don't have patience for the slow cumbersome fights. Here's the problem, I'm in Fairies and I've increased my provinces to the point where I have to have Orcs to finish a province. The game...
  14. Gaelio

About to enter Fairies

Thanks so much! Now it makes a sort of sense.....at least what may be considered sensible in Fairy World. ;)
  15. Gaelio

About to enter Fairies

I just got the quest to sell the Dwarven portal and then the request to connect the roads. I am not sure what this means??? Do I just sell all granite and copper mines along with the tracks....or should I wait until I can replace the portal with the Fairy portal?? Thanks!