• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Gandelf

1. Discord?

I keep getting notifications that something's happening on the official discord server, but the only link is to the browser version, and I have discord downloaded to my computer. Is there some way to find out where it is, or get an invitation, or something? (Yes, I know, I'm not very good with...
  2. What are the little strawberry things in the forbidden ruins?

I've never seen them before, and I can't find them among my resources. I mean the ones that the Forbidden Ruins gives for having 3-4 neighbouring buildings. (I don't know what level they appear: I'm in Amuni.)
  3. Sorcerers' Homecoming discussion

I'm catching up to the daily quests. Please somebody tell me they haven't put the quest to solve 10 tournament encounters on Sunday! (I certainly noticed that in the last event they put the quest to solve Spire encounters on Saturday.)
  4. Warnings when picking up production, please!

I think that improved display is great. I'm also not saying that there's no way to tell whether you have the room or not. There is, and it's helpful. It's also helpful that once the storage is full, you can no longer collect supplies/coins from your workshops/residences. This does indeed allow...
  5. Warnings when picking up production, please!

Yes, if you remember to look at the little meter, and you know exactly what you're going to be picking up (which isn't always the case, as some buildings suddenly give you 236K coins that you weren't expecting), and do the arithmetic before you start, it isn't a problem. You could also do all...
  6. Drop-down list for declinable quests

I very often "waste" my activity because of all the clicking. For example, it's tournament time. I have a declinable quest to collect 4 relics, and I could complete this quest 5 times with the provinces I can tourney in. But I have to click through 20-odd declinable quests to get back to the...
  7. Warnings when picking up production, please!

Quite often when I come to give neighbourly help or finish a quest, I get a little message saying, "If you do this now, you will only get x/y coins (supplies). Do you want to do it anyway?" Quite often, when I'm working on a quest, I calculate how many more supplies/coins I need, and collect...
  8. Fellowship Adventures Discussion 2021

In fact, that is helpful. To me anyway. Thanks.
  9. Fellowship Adventures Discussion 2021

I'm amused and confused at the way we're told when the FA will start — we're given a date and time zone, but no time! So, what time did the last one start? Anyone remember? (I can't find it in the old threads, if it's even there.)
  10. The May Celebration Event Discussion

I'm not complaining about the prizes, although I'm also not thrilled by them. But prizes are prizes, not earnings. I just wish that there was a way to get more seeds, so that there would also be a way to try for more of the big prizes while receiving the little ones. Unlimited rotating quests...
  11. The May Celebration Event Discussion

Please please please lose the re-shuffle thingy! It's SUCH a pain. You manage to escape it, winning several useless items, and then bang! You reshuffle and start over. And it gives a miserable one more shot worth of whatever-those-things-are-called in exchange. I suggest making it a choice. If...
  12. Evolving the may tree past level 7

I see that at level 7 (I think it's level 7, anyway), the may tree gives a broken rune shard. At levels 8 and above, it gives kp. Does this mean that we get EITHER the broken shard OR the kp? It replaces instead of adding on?
  13. The May Celebration Event Discussion

If they were sending me email more than once a week, I probably unsubscribed. :P
  14. The May Celebration Event Discussion

E-mail? I didn't get any notification about seeds through e-mail! . . . speaking of life not being fair. . .
  15. The May Celebration Event Discussion

One thing I do like, though, is that we don't need to make sets of goods.