• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Ganid

1. Ganid

Errors immediately after loading the game (Resolved)

Same thing here, and gems of elvenar facebook page has lots of people with the same issue. Must be server error. Ganid of Khelonaar
  2. Ganid

Hey there, and you will find that a tournament overlaying an adventure will be a huge blessing once you get to the level where tournaments are really doable. For example, a quest requiring seven relics can be achieved in seconds if you have a tournament to use. Be patient....
  3. Ganid

Release Notes version 1.39

I'll gladly join your boycott. Thank you. Ganid of Kelanaar
  4. Ganid

I agree
  5. Ganid

This shall not stand or I'm out of here... I can't begin to express my utter disappointment at the change made to the game this week pertaining to the awarding of bonus goods for neighborly help. After 15 months of daily effort and more than $1000 spent over that time on this game, I had...