• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Gaylonia

1. Mystery of the Misty Forest Event discussion thread

I am not a fan of this event. Actually getting tired of the horrible prizes and how long it takes to get anything, if you even get anything at all. Too many events too close together, I had quit for a couple of years. Thinking of doing that again.
  2. Looking for fellowship

posted this in wrong world. sorry. just ignore
  3. Want to get the 10th chest in the Tourney?

i'd love to join, but you are not seeking my boosts. Dang, it's hard to find a fellowship. Lol My boosts are marble, gems, and crystal. so if you want those, i'm good to go on your adventures.
  4. Looking for fellowship

I am an active player. Was in a fellowship, but it seemed to be more of a dictatorship lately. I am really looking for one that is looking for my boosts. I have marble, gems, and crystal. I just started Elementals. Any help is great appreciated. Gaylonia
  5. Egg Event Double Day Not Showing

i am not getting double feathers in Felyndral either. i got it in arendyll only. i am not even going to try until i see the feathers when i open it up.
  6. The Tale of Burukbrak and Gaelagil: Continued

I'm on very last quest and can't finish it. I'm bummed. I am doing a scout that will take another 28 hours to complete and there is only about 25 or so hours left. I am not spending diamonds to do it since I am on a fixed income. So, I am definitely upset and its the same in my other city as...
  7. Research Screen not loading

meant to say i'm on us3 according to the address bar.
  8. Research Screen not loading

I can't get research to open either and the world map won't open as well. what is going on?
  9. ANOTHER ADVENTURE ALREADY

i hate these advertures. don't like playing them and its way too soon for another. keep it broken. that's fine with me.
  10. Masquerade Event - Info Sheet and Player Feedback

i am a bit peeved that i have to build non boosted goods for this event. i have no room at any rate. so i'm done with the event since i can't go further. this game is starting to suck.
  11. Instants Arrived

i never received any instants in my one city. afew in my fs never received them. what's up with that?