• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Genefer's latest activity

• Genefer
    Genefer replied to the thread News City movement.
    Happy For you :) Is this a reply from support?
  • Genefer
    99 today
  • Genefer
    I don't know why the screenshots were removed. The pictures showed the blanks in my neighbor list and the increase in pages at...
  • Genefer
    I can understand the neighbors, but the Fellowship.
  • Genefer
    I do not understand the difficulty of clicking on the help button in the list of Fellowship members is difficult - though there are...
  • Genefer
    I acknowledge when I contact support with a question they reply quickly. However, someone said they do not read the comments...
  • Genefer
    Yes, that is my observation - every week new "neighbors" are moved to my explored map and a few days to a week later they are removed...
  • Genefer
    Given the number of players that are satisfied playing within their Fellowship not bothering with their neighbors, perhaps the...
  • Genefer
    What really peeves me is the lack of response from Elvenar. It appears as though no one of influence reads the threads or player...
  • Genefer
    Yes, FIX IT
  • Genefer
    I didn't realize that - thank you for the clarification lol
  • Genefer
    ok, thank you ed1960 for clarifying the 7 days ... However, Considering the number of inactive players - many ranging from months to...
  • Genefer
    I really don't understand what is so difficult - Using a globe, the size of the active map would be the simplest method of removing...
  • Genefer
    Isn't this exactly what we have currently?
  • Genefer
    A couple of the posts mention a 7-day inactive duration, but I do not understand the significance. Is there an idea that any player...