• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Genefer

1. Genefer

World Map Player Customization of the Help Building Picker

hmm I wasn't even thinking about how it would affect mana culture - the change would require preemptive enchantment to push them into the rotation as opposed to enchanting them once polished. This is probably why enchanted buildings do not affect the culture rotation for neighborly help - darn...
  2. Genefer

World Map Player Customization of the Help Building Picker

I would love to be able to choose the neighbor help option to Culture only and have only those offered - also rather than highest culture value - Enchanted Buildings first and then highest Culture Value. It would be nice to exclude Pets from neighborly help also, because they cannot be...
  3. Genefer

One last gripe...cross tier trades

I agree - the cross-tier trades are out of control, and they are always lowest demand for the highest demand Goods. The problem with the conversion for the 2-star trade is it disregards a player's need to produce the T1 for their own use in effect doubling the number of productions to acquire...
  4. Genefer

Magic Academy offerings

yes, I have been offered the traveling merchant at a high frequency for the past month.
  5. Genefer

Ancient Wonders losing power in the later chapters

Sure, Antique Shop has a large seed return, but it also costs a lot of Royal Restorations, Spell Fragments & Combining Catalysts to upgrade - a lot and is far more expensive in resources than upgrading the Sunset Tower (which will be done regardless) and the Scouts' Tavern. As for an...
  6. Genefer

Ancient Wonders losing power in the later chapters

To evaluate Ancient Wonders, I track their influence throughout my city, because Ancient Wonders are similar to a cog & wheel mechanism - or City Mechanics - they work better together. The Heroes' Forge combined with the Pyramid of Purification, Dragon Ark, and Oracle of Fortune provide...
  7. Genefer

City Truly Cater Only

Thanks for the clarification :) I did not say it was hidden I just never realized the barracks once placed is permanent, because I never considered selling any of the 3 Training Facilities. Given the Mercenary Camp & Training Grounds are not Core Buildings and are salable it would be nice if...
  8. Genefer

City Truly Cater Only

I did not even realize the barracks, training grounds, and mercenary camp were unsellable. There definitely should be a warning at a minimum, but really the only buildings that should be required are the Main Hall & Builders Hut. A player could decide at any time they are not interested in...
  9. Genefer

World map Centers

When was it broken, and was it exclusive to Arendyll?
  10. Genefer

changes to the MA offerings

I'm not sure if my chap 16 city qualifies as advanced, because even though I climb the spire and collect 3 catalysts per day from my buildings the additional catalyst is costly for me. Or perhaps my city's priorities are simply different from yours - I do not like to have to create catalysts...
  11. Genefer

Help Pet food in Magic Academy

I was very disappointed in my panda and did not bother feeding it for like a year - would not have kept it if not for the MMs and T2. However, I decided to give it a try and laned the T1 unit quantity is for each T1 per pet fed. So, when I feed my Panda on the 29th I will acquire 455,250 T1...
  12. Genefer

Help Pet food in Magic Academy

Elvi, if you paid diamonds based on the cost to craft the bear artifact it would cost 900 diamonds - ouch I agree with Killy - re-roll the MA for the Pet food
  13. Genefer

changes to the MA offerings

I love the fields too, but 4 RRs is extreme, but the Red Begonia would tempt me. I think the smarter and more profitable choice would have been to reactivate the boost with the standard culture upgrade. Personally, I would upgrade all my fields for 1 RR each. I am not pleased with the...
  14. Genefer

New Map Extensions

yes you can
  15. Genefer

New Map Extensions

Every map expansion is earned with province completion and has nothing to do with chapter advancement. If a player in chapter 1 wants to pay diamonds to eliminate the scout duration & complete all provinces for every available expansion they can - it would be outrageously expensive, but it can...