• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Geo Master

1. Geo Master

How is a fellowships rank calculated?

Thanks everyone.
  2. Geo Master

How is a fellowships rank calculated?

How is a fs rank calculated?
  3. Geo Master

Players of Arendyll!!!

I will throw my hat in to have you come over. We are an active fun fellowship. We get 10 chests weekly through team efforts. We are balanced in goods so you would fit in perfectly. Please take a chance and join a super fun and helpful group of elves and humans. Or fellowship is Rehlm of...
  4. Geo Master

The recruiter

Hi. Boy could we use you. You are a recruiter?? We are just starting out as a new fs and I would love your experience and receruitment skills. Please come over and help us build a new family in our fellowship in Winyandor. Geo Master.
  5. Geo Master

Phoenix Rising looking for new members

10 Chest fs Looking for active players Real life has hit us hard. A few of our team left due to illness, and family issues. Please check us out. Email me if interested. New FSA starts Thursday and we want you.
  6. Geo Master

Looking for 10-chest FS with optional spire and FA; Boosted in steel, crystal, elixir

Your boosts would fit right in Jasmine, and if you want to stay where you are you can, it is not a requirement to be in United Elven Nations. Let me know what you think.
  7. Geo Master

Looking for 10-chest FS with optional spire and FA; Boosted in steel, crystal, elixir

Jasmine. I think you should take a look at the Bad Lands. We are full at the moment, but I can guarantee the wait would be worth it to be a member of our fs. We hit the 10th chest every week and participation in the spire is growing. We have no requirements on anything. We have become such...
  8. Geo Master

Looking for active tournament players boosted in planks, silk OR gems

Hi Symphersia. Thanks for replying to me. We are looking for someone with a larger city. We do not have a kp program at this time. When you grow a couple of chapters please send me an email, or apply directly to our fs. Thanks again for your interest. Geo Master
  9. Geo Master

Looking for active tournament players boosted in planks, silk OR gems

Please check us out and let me know if you would like to give us a try. We are a friendly group looking for a couple of active players. We seem to get 10 chests every week. The rewards are terrific. Phoenix Rising Contact Geo Master
  10. Geo Master

The Bad Lands looking for ACTIVE players

we are currently full. Thank you for your view.
  11. Geo Master

Old Player Looking to Come Back

Ahhh...shoot. I am in Harander. I wish you the best!
  12. Geo Master

Old Player Looking to Come Back

What world are you in? We would love to have you. Geo Master
  13. Geo Master

BAD LANDS UPDATE!!!!! We just keep getting that 10th chest in weekly tournaments. Come and grow with us. Join the fun and the great rewards.
  14. Geo Master

I hope you will give us a look. We are a super fun place to enjoy the game. What We Offer Our Members: * Weekly Tournament Rewards of 7 chest or more, 10 chest rewards achieved the past 2 weeks. * Great Fellowship Adventure Rewards * KP Swap Threads * Fair Trades * Top 10 Fellowship status...
  15. Geo Master

Our family is looking for a Crystal Boosted active player

We are currently full. If you are still interested in joining the Bad Lands fellowship please email Geo Master.